Here goes.....

Well after being a member of this forum for god knows how long i have finally decided to join slimming world, ive always looked for a quick fix and have lost the same stone over and over again, now with a holiday booked in august i have realised i need a lifestyle change and not something quick, this is for life! i want to lose 2.5st but i am pretty dumb when it comes to things like this and need it explaining to me over and over again!! i always think im doing it wrong! i tried ww but didnt like being restricted by points (i have a devil on my shoulder that tells me to have more than i should) anyway! wish me luck i know i can do it i just need to have a bit more faith and belief in myself! oh and i will figure out how to do the posh ticker thing and sw awards soon....doh!
so hi :wave_cry: and bye to 2.5st!!

Kxx

Hello, good for you! You sound like you're in the right frame of mind to tackle it now, don't worry if you get stuck with anything, there is always somebody on here to help with any aspect of the plan.
Bye Bye 2.5 stone!

Believe me, you won't look back! Love the name by the way :p

Thank you!! i am really focused and determined, im hoping the hubby follows suit too!! this is a great forum for ideas and inspiration! Kx

i was a ww for years and like yourself lost and put on the same weight (and a little more sometimes)
I really enjoy sw and most of all with 2 little children no points to count. Welcome and as a new member the forum is fab to keep/get you on track xxx

Hi! My hubby has also changed to the Sw way and had managed to lose 1 and a half stone. It's so much easier when you do it together. Good luck x

Back