Here goes...

Mmm reading ur diary I remember y I enjoyed doing atkins a couple of years ago :) your doin fab keep it uupppp :)))

Thankies worried chick :), I have tried it before and failed but mainly because I didn't try hard enough. This time though I feel a lot stronger, I have more motivation

Hi Blue :) You're doing really well, Im more determinded than ever to see this diet through yet I'm finding Im constantly craving sweet things. I done atkins years ago, I used to love a huge steak and I'd make a creamy garlic mushroom sauce to go over it mmmm I could just eat that now haha.

Good luck you can do it.... when you get the urge to eat something you shouldnt, pop onto hear and read some diaries or success stories, they are certainly inspiring me to keep going xxxx

Hi slimsarah, thanks for your kind words. Yes there really are some great success stories on here, I have been reading them and they have kept me going strong.

I'm glad to see that you are really determined, and that you also benefit from reading the success stories. Good luck on your weight loss journey too. :)

x

Well done that's fab :) xx

Well I got through a weekend of stressing, trying to get uni work done. I usually cheat when I am under so much stress, but nope I beat it. I got my work done I now feel relaxed and don't want to cheat. However I have some more uni work to start in the next day or two so I imagine the stress will be back and so will the craving.:argh:

I HAVE WON THE BATTLE, IT IS NOW TIME TO WIN THE WAR. :D

:character00115: :character00116:

Another day down, still going strong. I feel having somewhere to write down my thoughts is great, this site is definitely responsible for my momentum. At this moment I don't see me stopping, but I shouldn't jinx myself. :D

Keep goin mate ... On the days you feel bad it's easy to want to cheat, but trust me ul feel worse 2 Morrow mentally if u do.... keep goin!!! Look back on your diary and remind yourself how great you have done :) x

Thanks for your kind words worried chick :) x, I have managed to stay strong. I'm still feeling rough, I have also lost my appetite so I don't want to cheat lol.

Lost another 4 lbs this week so I am really chuffed. I think this diet is definitely for me, 1stone 5lbs in 3 weeks is amazing.

Still going strong, no signs of me stopping. I hope I can lose another 4lb this week, then I would be completely happy with my total loss for the first month. :character00116:

Keep at it mate !! You're doin awesome !!

Hey Linz Linz, thanks for your kind words. I have never felt this motivated before so I am surprised at how easy I am finding it. However I am only on my fourth week, still a long way to go and I expect some tough days to come.

Back