Here goes:)

6lauraha

Hi All
I have been serial dieter for years but when I joined slimming world in Jan 2011, I finally found a diet that worked for me, I never felt hungry and it fitted into my lifestyle
In June 2011, I had lost close to two stone when my partner lost his job, meetings were no longer affordable so I decided to go it alone
After 6 months I felt the weigh creeping back on and by the time I decided to rejoin a meeting this week I had pretty much put back on what I had lost:cry:
What I realised is, I need the support of the group to succeed at the diet, so this time I have joined with my Mum and have decided to post this weight loss diary to hopefully get some ideas and tips from everyone else and to keep a record to go back to if I am struggling

Hi Laura, well done and good luck! I am in the same boat really - started my diet last Jan, lost 2 stone, fell off the wagon and have put it all back on! Decided today to come back on here and give things another go.

Looking forward to following your progress!

Here is my food diary for the last couple of days. Been really busy at work so not had time to log in

Wednesday 29 Feb
Breakfast.- 3 Ryvita crisp bread (1/2 Hexb) with 2 laughing cow light cheese triangles (approx 1/2 hexa). And an apple
Snack - alpen light bar (1/2 Hexb)
Lunch - minestrone mug shot and a pear
Snacks - muller light and strawberries
Dinner - Cottage pie with peas, carrot and swede.- mum picked up wrong mince so 2 syns
Supper - omelette with quorn sausage (2 syns) and peppers, tomato and onion and a glass of wine (7.5 syns)
Total syns for the day 11.5

Thursday 1 Mar
Breakfast.- 3 Ryvita crisp bread (1/2 Hexb) with 2 laughing cow light cheese triangles (approx 1/2 hexa). And an apple
Lunch out with friends - tuna mayo and sweet corn jacket potato 12.5 syns - grapes and pear when I got back to work
Dinner - Five bean chilli from an old sw mag - couldn't get ex lean mince do just got lean (2.5 syns) with rice
Total syns for the day 15
Milk during the day (1/2 hexa)

Friday 2 Mar
Lunch - leftover chilli (mince 2.5 syns) with a jacket potato, one sachet of mayo (4 syns), grapes and a pear
Snack - muller light
Dinner - chicken chow mein - sauce 2.5 syns noodles 5 syns
Milk through the day 1/2 hexa
Total syns for the day 14

Saturday 3 Mar
Lunch - omelette with quorn sausage (2 syns) and peppers, tomato and onion and a pear
Snack - muller light
Dinner - pasta bolognase (jar of sauce 6 syns, mince 7 syns)
Milk through the day 1/2 hexa
Total syns for the day 15

Back