Here i go again!!!!...Day 1 in the LT house

littleflower2

Hi Everyone....i've been away but now I'M BACK!:wave_cry:
This is the 3rd time this year I have tried this...im gonny stick to it better this time (i hope) as I know the results and if i had've kept it up I would be so much thinner by now!
Well i think it has been 5 weeks since i tried refeeding but it didnt go to plan!!!! i lost 14lbs in 2 weeks on Lt and have now put 11lbs back on in 5 weeks!!!!! sooooo not worth it!
I feel puffy, knackered, ugly, old.....and when i was on LT i felt amazing...full of energy and sleeping well getting out of bed easily....!!!
I am really really gonny try my best at this....aaagggghhhhh...here i go again x

Good luck littleflower and welcome back. You want to do this so you will do this!!

Goodluck Littleflower

You've done it before so you know the drill. I think the hardest part for us all will be the maintenance. When we have no choice it's easier in some ways. I dying for an indian curry and naan!

Hello Littleflower. Sorry to hear things didnt go to plan! But the good news is You are back! So lets get down to business.. We are all here for each other. So any blips that arises, dont worry put it behind you and move on quickly, by drinking lots and lots and lots of water! Good for the body and rehydrating your skin. Its the best thing really, since sliced bread! I have been on Lipotrim for 12 days now, and it starting to get a little easier with each passing day!

Just visualise or stick a photo of the old 'FAT' you alongside with the new 'THIN' you on the fridge to remind yourself where you wanna be in a few weeks time!

Hope that helps? Good luck on your journey! :) x

Hey..thanks ladies!
On day 3 now...kinda struggling today!!!! im determined though to prove to myself i can do this! im such a quitter at everything...and i hate it! I know I can do this...it makes me feel great being in control so heres to Day 4 xxx

You've done it before so you know the drill. I think the hardest part for us all will be the maintenance. When we have no choice it's easier in some ways. I dying for an indian curry and naan!

I know what you mean by that,i would love to taste either lol

Welcome back littleflower :)
You CAN do it.xx

Hey littleflower, I'm on Day 5 (round 3) so know the drill too. It's been a tough few days but I KNOW this works and, like you, I have made up my mind to go for it this time.
YOU CAN DO IT!

hi littleflower good luck with your weightloss this time round you can totally do it. i have just started LT tfr and im finding it ok. im on day 3 now and headaches have passed lol.
your on the right track now
x x x

Back