Here I go AGAIN lol!

Good luck to you both :) xx

yes good luck and happy loosing.

jools, jim,

thanks, jools I think we have chatted on nearly all weight threads lol!

Seeing as you managed to loose 3 stone before you'll manage it this time I'm sure.

Jools does get about lol... We Lub her...

Pictures look lovely, sun... Good luck hunni....

Woofy X

thanks jim, and woofy, I am determined to be a yummy granny at 50!, slowly and surely this time.

xxxxxx

Huh, I'm 60 both kids are married and neither of them is showing any inclination to breed.

theres nothing better than being a granny, especially having a grandson, I only managed to have girls 4 AT THAT!

Jim, tell em to get a move on!

thanks woofy, I too have some imminent demons to put to rest, within a week it should be resolved

sue xx

My pair are already both in their '30's Sun.

I just don't want to be an old grandad who can't do things with his Grandkids.

hey, now you've lost all your weight, you have all the energy to enjoy them once they arrive, you couldnt do that pre your weight loss!

All to look forward to

xxxxxxxxxx

hey, now you've lost all your weight, you have all the energy to enjoy them once they arrive, you couldnt do that pre your weight loss!

All to look forward to
[/QUOTE
If i live that long Sue

Jeez, everyone is oinking all over the place

LOL

Hi Sue. I lost about three stone with Atkins about 4 years ago and have put it all back on. No diet suits me as well as low carb - wish I'd figured that out sooner!

What have you been doing before your return to Atkins? CD?

hi karen, well I lost 3 stone with Lighterlife 18 months very quicky in fact in 8 weeks, I managed to maintain within 7lbs for a year, my downfall was, I have insulin resistance type II diabetes which means I cannot eat carbs or very little anyway, but I got stooopidly complacent and thought I could all again, my body did allow it for a couple of months but sure after that it crept on and I kept thinking Oh well, wont take long, probably fluid retention!, I was a 10 stone before I went on holiday on 28th dec, I returned 8th february and knew I had put a substantial amount back on, also the heat was tremendous and I severly retained water to the point my legs were so huge and heavy as were my feet. I literally after a couple of days back in UK lost that water retention of 9lbs, so started low carb on monday lighter than I thought I was!

sorry garbled a bit, I do have some vlcd packs I am gonna mix in now and again as my sister gave them to me after she lost her weight, but there is less than a weeks worth,
so there it is, sorry Ive gabbled on.

sue xx

Back