Here I go AGAIN lol!

No, you haven't gabbled on at all, I'm interested to find out peoples' backgrounds. I'm not insulin resistant myself, just don't seem to be able to stick to any diet apart from low carb! Glad to be back on it I must say.

Well, good luck to you; it's great to see the forum getting busy x

done a naughty and weighed myself this morning and Ive lost 5lbs! since monday, whoop whoop! xxx

Hey Sue that's great, well done sweetheart. I'm thrilled. :)

thanks my man, well chuffed.

xx

Reactions: Jim
Naughty for getting on the scales though;)

:D

%lbs is a lot isn't it Sue!

God, fat fingers, that's 5Lbs Sigh.

On ya SUE!!!!

I love a good loss.

Bren
X

bloody hell Jim you were quick to reply then!!

LOL, it just flashed up in my CP Bren.

You OK over there, I was thinking of you when the fires were on the news.

The fires and the devastating mess it has left is awful. The pics and stories are just heart breaking to read and listen to. The Australian public and companies have managed to raise about $30 million to help aid the relief. Big hearts over here, which is lovely.

Bren
X

just about to go on duty for the night, trouble is I'm craving carbs like theres no tomorrow, NOW I could control those cravings if I was at home, but going to work a 12 hour shift with a kitchen full of goodies is going to be TUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

:(:(:(:(:(

.....How did it go Sue, not good I take it?

Last edited:
no very bad oink x

Did I hear an Oink???

OINK!
OINK!
OINK!
OINK!

WOW that felt good!!

Todays another day, new start, sun..... x

Oinked-out-Woofy X

naughtypig.jpg

Oh dear. Well, today is another day to rephrase Scarlett - if changes for life are to be made, there will be times when we'll tumble off the wagon. It's the getting back on that matters. Good luck x

Hey Sun!

Where are you??

Back