Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Here I go again!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Smurfette, 8 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    Over the last few months I have been struggling half heartedly with dieting... and even fooling myself that i was on the lipotrim (with few leftover shakes) and trying out the celebrity slim diet where I just was kidding myself and sneaking bread on a daily basis...i was outta control really...but as the weight is obvious (i can SEE the effect bread has had on my stomach but also on the weighing scales) so I took myself off to the Lipotrim Chemist this morning and am SERIOUS about it this time. I am heading to New York for a month in July - I WANT TO LOOK GOOD. I want to be able to buy amazing clothes. I want to look in the mirror and be proud. I want to not be ashamed of me. This diet has worked before and will work this time if i do it properly. I've had my first shake of the day - i dont mind them tbh! and now I just need to listen to my body saying its not hungry rather than my emotions telling me i will feel better if i gorge on crap! I need ur support as always! i am going to be honest on here so if i slip PLEASE KICK MY ASS and REMIND ME OF THIS MAIL Thanx all xxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    good luck hun, i was the same startin the shakes but avin sum chicken here an there an sayin its ok until i stopped the shakes an i was back 2 over eatin all the time.

u sound in the right mind set but if u need 2 chat or rant then this is the place 2 do it. :)

good luck

bex

xox

4. luvvy

luvvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.4%)
    Diet:
    My Own
    Good luck, u have a great goal to keep you motivated, you can do it xx

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Great goal to aim for. I'm sure you will look fab walking around the Big Apple!

6. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    thanx all! a busy day but got on good with the shakes - saving last one to have now shortly...just wondering is it a good idea to have one before bed or is it better to have it an hour or so b4? hmm.

7. loudei

loudei Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim & switched to slimming world 31st May
    which ever suits u best hun the only thing i find is i do be up snd down to the loo for ages if i have it just before bed
    i have a hol in aug (but way more to loose than u )and ive a pic of a dress i wanna buy and a top stuck to my pc cause if i was going to eat it would be in front of the pc i would do it also i got my hubbie to take a pic of me in my pj and omg it was horribe looking at it and im going to get him to take one each month just so i can see the difference myself

8. Smurfette

Smurfette Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12.5lb(13.45%)
    Well done loudei! u have had some amazing loss to date! i didnt end up having the last shake after all i was just too sleepy so I went to bed... havent had the first yet either - loading up on water at the minute and will have it soon! My weakest pt is eating in front of the tv especially when watching the soaps! but I am so determined tog et thru this week without cheating! good intentions for now anyways but heres hoping!! have a good day all!

9. SilverMist

SilverMist Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TRF
    Morning Smurfette
    Like you, I'm starting too - this is my first time though. I've just had my first shake - not too bad to be fair. I've just come back from holiday and I got one of my photos and have it in my purse - vile let me tell you:) but this will defo help me out I hope. Once you're in the right frame of mind I think that's half the battle. You just need to be positive about yourself and believe that your body deserves to be in the best shape it can be. Having a goal will be a great motivator and I think this forum will be a lifesaver getting through the tough days. So if you're on a bit of a downer, get on here and I've no doubt it'll be a great help. Best of luck and remember.."You're worth it":):):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.