Here I go again!

Smurfette

Silver Member
Over the last few months I have been struggling half heartedly with dieting... and even fooling myself that i was on the lipotrim (with few leftover shakes) and trying out the celebrity slim diet where I just was kidding myself and sneaking bread on a daily basis...i was outta control really...but as the weight is obvious (i can SEE the effect bread has had on my stomach but also on the weighing scales) so I took myself off to the Lipotrim Chemist this morning and am SERIOUS about it this time. I am heading to New York for a month in July - I WANT TO LOOK GOOD. I want to be able to buy amazing clothes. I want to look in the mirror and be proud. I want to not be ashamed of me. This diet has worked before and will work this time if i do it properly. I've had my first shake of the day - i dont mind them tbh! and now I just need to listen to my body saying its not hungry rather than my emotions telling me i will feel better if i gorge on crap! I need ur support as always! i am going to be honest on here so if i slip PLEASE KICK MY ASS and REMIND ME OF THIS MAIL Thanx all xxxxxxxxxxx

good luck hun, i was the same startin the shakes but avin sum chicken here an there an sayin its ok until i stopped the shakes an i was back 2 over eatin all the time.

u sound in the right mind set but if u need 2 chat or rant then this is the place 2 do it. :)

good luck

bex

xox

Great goal to aim for. I'm sure you will look fab walking around the Big Apple!

thanx all! a busy day but got on good with the shakes - saving last one to have now shortly...just wondering is it a good idea to have one before bed or is it better to have it an hour or so b4? hmm.

which ever suits u best hun the only thing i find is i do be up snd down to the loo for ages if i have it just before bed
i have a hol in aug (but way more to loose than u )and ive a pic of a dress i wanna buy and a top stuck to my pc cause if i was going to eat it would be in front of the pc i would do it also i got my hubbie to take a pic of me in my pj and omg it was horribe looking at it and im going to get him to take one each month just so i can see the difference myself

Well done loudei! u have had some amazing loss to date! i didnt end up having the last shake after all i was just too sleepy so I went to bed... havent had the first yet either - loading up on water at the minute and will have it soon! My weakest pt is eating in front of the tv especially when watching the soaps! but I am so determined tog et thru this week without cheating! good intentions for now anyways but heres hoping!! have a good day all!

Morning Smurfette
Like you, I'm starting too - this is my first time though. I've just had my first shake - not too bad to be fair. I've just come back from holiday and I got one of my photos and have it in my purse - vile let me tell you:) but this will defo help me out I hope. Once you're in the right frame of mind I think that's half the battle. You just need to be positive about yourself and believe that your body deserves to be in the best shape it can be. Having a goal will be a great motivator and I think this forum will be a lifesaver getting through the tough days. So if you're on a bit of a downer, get on here and I've no doubt it'll be a great help. Best of luck and remember.."You're worth it":):):)

Back