Here I Go Again

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
Hi Guys,

Well here i am again :sigh: a massive gain and a lot of stress

It all started in October when i was at risk of redundancy. To cut a long story short i kept my job (new position) but its hard graft. Ive had a lot go on over the past couple of months which turned into me restarting smoking and eating for a family of 4 :eek::eek:

I have gained a whopping 1 stone 11lbs :cry::cry:

Oh well no point in dwelling on it!!

I have restarted SS today and so far so good. 1.5 litres down and 1 choc mint shake. Fingers crossed coz i have got a holiday and a bridesmaid dress to fit into.

Id really love some support xxx
How is everyone else

Good Morning,

100% day yesterday :D:D stayed on SS all day, had 3 litres of water and 2 cups of green tea. I went to the fridge about 5 times but managed to avoid temptation wahooooo.

The hardest was sitting next to hubby drinking my shake whilst he sat and ate a scrumptious dinner but its not forever (thats what i keep telling myself)

A couple of the girls in the office are also dieting (different diets) so we have joined togehter and completed a chart for WI every Tuesday. This will give me more motivation coz im quite competitive hee hee.

Hope everyone is ok. Please chat with me xx

hi hun I am in the same boat, I started a new job where I have to eat with the children I work with then hubby let his job and hasn't found another one yet (3 months now). so I have put on 2st but I am back here and ready to get back to looking fab, the good thing is I know that I can do it and I feel so much better when I am thinner.
So day 2 on SS for me 2lbs down already and I have a few days off work so I should be in K by the time I am back on shift. Good luck hunny xx

HI Kerry,

Why is it soo easy to gain but so hard to lose lol. Good luck hun

Im finding today really hard. Day 2 has never been very good for me and boy am i struggling. I will not fail i will not fail lol x

well its day 3 for me today and I am feeling ok and I am 6lbs down already and thats what is keeping me going, it won't be long now and we will be in the magic land of ketosis lol and then it will be plain sailing. I am already putting friends off going out and planning anything that envolves food so I get a good run at this, when I am in the zone I don't mind missing out.

well done hun, you are sooo in the zone :) I am really struggling and forgot how hard it was before you hit ketosis. I have been evil to everyone :( I dont mean to be but i have had the ss headaches with a vengance, felt sick with hunger and generally hating myself lol

My clothes are now too tight so i know i HAVE to keep going. I am not giving in and buying a bigger size.

How have you done today? xx

it doesn't last long just keep going and once you get past that first week it will get easier.

That makes both of us hun to not buy bigger sizes.

Our size 10's will soon be back on us... It has got too. Xx
Keep fighting x

can I join your tread ?
A short history
I just started on the 2nd.
lost 100 pounds on LL( 4 years ago)
gain 30, lost it on cd (2 years ago )
husband left his job, gain 30 pounds
always 15 pound short of goal , going to make goal
I am back and in the zone
I need like minded friends

Welcome Esk
We are all in the same boat trying not to sink, we will get there together x

Hello Dione, you did so well... and you can again! You're smart to take control and stop the gain while you can. It's crept up a bit on me, lost 4 st in 2009 and have regained almost 3... NOOOO...

Posted my diary by mistake in 1000-maintenance (some hopes...) but will check in on you lot if that's OK, feel kind of sad to be a 'returner' but also know I need the support that minis offers, cannot do this alone. Hello to Shanny, kerry & Esk as well... hope everyone has a good evening.

xxx

Hi Ladies

Can I join your thred? I am 3 stone 7lbs to lose before my wedding day June 16th...all my bridesmaids are either size 8-10s...I used to be a size 10 and now two years after he proposed I am a size 16!!!!!
I have brought my wedding dress...and the lady said they can take it up to three dress sizes...so I am aiming for a size 10! I am 5ft 3 so anything bigger makes me look like an umpa lumpa !
I lost three stone 3.5 stone three years ago on LL but never went into ketosis as I cheated every day! I tried Cambridge about 6 months ago but wasn't in the right frame of mind...but now its under 160 days I am running out of time! Which has given me the wake up call I need!
Started again on tuesday and again I have cheated a little each day...but managed to lose 6lbs already!! Today so far I haven't cheated and I am really going to try and be sooo good over weekend as I would like to see how it feels to go into Ketosis..as hopefully it will make my journey easier....
I have signed up to a 10k in feb to inspire me to also train so I tone up quicker.....I have also just signed up to the London Marathon....I'm not sure if I will have enough energy on CD..is anyone else on it who trains regulary??

Any way I am hoping having some new friends doing the same thing as me will keep me on track!!

can I join your tread ?
A short history
I just started on the 2nd.
lost 100 pounds on LL( 4 years ago)
gain 30, lost it on cd (2 years ago )
husband left his job, gain 30 pounds
always 15 pound short of goal , going to make goal
I am back and in the zone
I need like minded friends

Hi Esk, of course you can join hun. the more the merrier. We can all help each other get to goal. How have you done today? xxxx

Hello Dione, you did so well... and you can again! You're smart to take control and stop the gain while you can. It's crept up a bit on me, lost 4 st in 2009 and have regained almost 3... NOOOO...

Posted my diary by mistake in 1000-maintenance (some hopes...) but will check in on you lot if that's OK, feel kind of sad to be a 'returner' but also know I need the support that minis offers, cannot do this alone. Hello to Shanny, kerry & Esk as well... hope everyone has a good evening.

xxx

Hi Katy, hanks for the encouragement. i hate putting weight on it really does get me down. I could kick myself coz i workes so hard to get where i was. i was training 4 days a week and sticking to the diet. Makes me laugh as i still felt there was room for improvement even though i was 9st 10 and 29 inch waist yet now i have gained i can see how i was actually
slim.

It is sad being a returner babe but you are not alone. we can smash this together xxx

T

Hi Ladies

Can I join your thred? I am 3 stone 7lbs to lose before my wedding day June 16th...all my bridesmaids are either size 8-10s...I used to be a size 10 and now two years after he proposed I am a size 16!!!!!
I have brought my wedding dress...and the lady said they can take it up to three dress sizes...so I am aiming for a size 10! I am 5ft 3 so anything bigger makes me look like an umpa lumpa !
I lost three stone 3.5 stone three years ago on LL but never went into ketosis as I cheated every day! I tried Cambridge about 6 months ago but wasn't in the right frame of mind...but now its under 160 days I am running out of time! Which has given me the wake up call I need!
Started again on tuesday and again I have cheated a little each day...but managed to lose 6lbs already!! Today so far I haven't cheated and I am really going to try and be sooo good over weekend as I would like to see how it feels to go into Ketosis..as hopefully it will make my journey easier....
I have signed up to a 10k in feb to inspire me to also train so I tone up quicker.....I have also just signed up to the London Marathon....I'm not sure if I will have enough energy on CD..is anyone else on it who trains regulary??

Any way I am hoping having some new friends doing the same thing as me will keep me on track!!

Of course you can join us hun xxx
welcome :)

Your target is very do able hun, youll be in that size 10 wedding dress in no time but you have to stay 100%. You may have already lost 6lb with cheating but if you start to cheat with little things then the cheats become more often and larger. You need to work out if there is a routine time that you cheat and replace it with something else. for example if you cheat in the evening around 6pm, as soon as you feel the urge to have something, go and have a bath, paint your nails, facial something that you will enjoy. That will then take your mind off of cheating. If all fails go to bed lol. Ive been in bed by 9pm every night this week as i find the 1st week hell:cry:
I havent checked but may be in ketosis now as the hunger pains havent been that bad.

Keep in touch babe and let us knowhow you are getting on x

Thanks Dione,

Thought I had done really well today..even went to the pub with fiance to watch a band play..stuck to sparkling mineral water and lime the whole night! Even though all our friends were like go on have just one it won't hurt.......
I must admit I started to get bored..but i think that happens when all around you are drinking..leaving the pub I was starving...I should have come home and had my final packet...but instead I made a turkey salad..which was followed by two squares of chocolate!! What is wrong with me why do I sabatage my good behaviour????

I think your right about starting to manage when I go wonky..it's normally 6.30 when i am home from work...or about 10pm..so maybe I should go to bed then...? Will really try hard this weekend to stay on track..have an anniversary party to go to and a friends roast....i will be taking my soup!!

Thanks Dione. I know... I was slim after goal and stayed that way maybe 18 months, but all the while I was trying to be slimmer and I think that maybe tipped things in the other direction in the end. All I know is that three months of 'don't care anymore' can do a lot of damage.

Happy to be back, just has first shake and hoping for a good day... thanks again for the pep talk and the inspiration!

xxx

Katycakes good luck for today! The weekends are so much harder!! I know what you mean..about the whole I don't care any more! It took me ages to get back on track! Just had two chocolated box shakes going for a run and didn't want to feel dizzy so thought if I had two it would give me more energy...is anyone else also exercising?

What day is everyones weighin day? I started officially on Tuesday but may make my weigh in day Monday...if it fits in with a few others!Will keep thinking of my dress today!

Good luck today ladies!

Two boxes is not so bad in the great scheme of things Ibiza, imagine you need that energy to run. I haven't done any exercise yet, feeling a bit wiped, but it's bright today with thick snow so might be tempted out with the dog later on once I have some work done. I know i need to get an exercise habit, that is half the problem... the other half is the food! Am not seeing my CDC for two weeks, but weighing myself daily and hoping that will keep me on track.

Have a great day and well done on that run!

xxx

Thanks Dione,

Thought I had done really well today..even went to the pub with fiance to watch a band play..stuck to sparkling mineral water and lime the whole night! Even though all our friends were like go on have just one it won't hurt.......
I must admit I started to get bored..but i think that happens when all around you are drinking..leaving the pub I was starving...I should have come home and had my final packet...but instead I made a turkey salad..which was followed by two squares of chocolate!! What is wrong with me why do I sabatage my good behaviour????

I think your right about starting to manage when I go wonky..it's normally 6.30 when i am home from work...or about 10pm..so maybe I should go to bed then...? Will really try hard this weekend to stay on track..have an anniversary party to go to and a friends roast....i will be taking my soup!!

Hi Hun,

Put the blip behind you. It could of been worse. At least you made a turkey salad rather then chips etc. Also it was 2 squares of chocolate not a whole bar so its not all bad :)

I find it hard when i get home from work so i make a start on things ihave to do i.e get the kids ready for bed, take the dog for a walk. tidy up. I also leave my last shake until as late a possible (about 8pm) then if i am really struggling, i go to bed. I know its hard (believe me i am struggling today andshould be in ketosis) but it is so worth it in the end. xxx

Back