Here I Go Again

Oh Ibiza, lots of challenges for you hun! CD is a fab diet though and it DOES work... I lost 4 st on it in 2009. (Not CD's fault I struggled with maintenance!).

Dione, ho has your day been?

xxx

Thanks Katycakes...I really apprecaite it. How has your day been??? Dione and you....how has your day been?

I am revising tonight so that will keep me busy!xxx:break_diet::break_diet:

Good day, thanks... what are you revising?

xxx

Theory test...I go to peices in tests I have failed it twice...!!

Hi Guys,

Just had my 1st WI and guess what......... I lost 9 1/2 lbs!!!!:gimi::gimi::happy036:

I am sooo pleased with the result and am smiling from ear to ear :D

I havent read through the posts yet as i am in the office. Ill catch up with you at lunch time

Hope you are all ok xxxx

Dione, that is AWESOME!!! Well done, you're a star... and what a great motivator! Have a fab day!

xxx

Well done Dione thats amazing..what an inspiration!!! How are you doing today Katy Cakes?

Feeling good about today ..working with the chefs but managed to get out of there tastings so far............!

Fiance said after I cleaned my teeth last night that my breath smelt funny..had a metalic taste in my mouth could that be Ketosis...anyone know?

Happier morning weighed in and my body had gone back to 12.1 so thats 6lbs in one week...

I was reading on the cambridge website last night..and think I have figured out where I was going wrong..they said you may experience a weight gain if you drink squash, fizzy water, eat ANY carbs, exercise to much aswell as being due on your period..apparently the weight gain is water weight so I shouldn't have too much to worry about...all the above I have been doing...so it explains the 4lb increase during the week...
I am seeing my Cc on wednesday evening so will go all through with her....

Will stay strong today!

How has everyones day been??

Hi Dione and Katy Cakes,

You both sound like you have done so well this weekend..! Wish I had been stronger! Feel rubsih this morning..got up went on scales and it says I'm 12.4...I've put on 3lbs! It takes 3,500 calories to put on a lb...and the only time I slipped up ws sunday when I went to friends house for sunday lunch, I told her I was on Cambridge so went only with soup packet in hand..but when i turned up she had quite a few of our old friends there too...and I didn't want to tell them so I just picked at the dinner plate..and pretended...but I literally had three mouth fulls!!!

How much water do you drink each day hun? It could be that you are not drinking enough. I tend to drink 4 litres a day, this not only helps with the hunger but also aids weight loss

I know I am due on...but still...
Going to start again this week and really try 100%%%%%

Feeling rubbish about it..my officail weigh in is tomorrow so hoping the scales change...)0;

Dont feel rubbish hun, you can do this i know you can. Fell free to pm me any time if you want to have a rant or need to talk. Just concentrate on drinking the water, put it behind you and carry on xxx

Well done Dione thats amazing..what an inspiration!!! How are you doing today Katy Cakes?

Feeling good about today ..working with the chefs but managed to get out of there tastings so far............!

Fiance said after I cleaned my teeth last night that my breath smelt funny..had a metalic taste in my mouth could that be Ketosis...anyone know?

Yes that is the lovely taste of ketosis

Happier morning weighed in and my body had gone back to 12.1 so thats 6lbs in one week...

Thats great hun, well done!!

I was reading on the cambridge website last night..and think I have figured out where I was going wrong..they said you may experience a weight gain if you drink squash, fizzy water, eat ANY carbs, exercise to much aswell as being due on your period..apparently the weight gain is water weight so I shouldn't have too much to worry about...all the above I have been doing...so it explains the 4lb increase during the week...
I am seeing my Cc on wednesday evening so will go all through with her....

You can have fizzy water ( i only drink sparking water as i dont really like still)

Will stay strong today!

How has everyones day been??

Glad you are staying strong hun, i know you will complete your cd journwey with success and fit into your wedding dress. Just keep thinking of how you will feel when you walk down the isle. Keep that though in mind every time you are tempted to eat :)

Hi Katycakes,

How are you doing today? Have you had wi yet? Let us know how you are getting on xx

Well i am having a bit of a weird day. I have been on the pill injection for nearly 9 months. Its been fantastic as no periods (which is good for me as i have endometriosis) Today i have started bleeding :( (sorry to be personal) Not sure why but may need to call the dr to see if this is normal.

I am feeling hungry today but i think that is phycological as i know i am allowed a small meal tonight and that is all i can think about lol.

I was shocked to see that 810 has changed and they have added things that you can eat. Ive never been so excitred pmsl. well hope you are all ok xxx

Hello ladies,

How is everyone this evening? Well i am feeling grrrreat tonight :)
I have had my 810 meal, 4 litres of water, 4 x green tea and feel on top of the world. Plus i still have a shake to drink yet :)

I went to boxercise last night, it was soo hard but i felt great after. I took the dog for a power walk tonight. It made me feel so refreshed and happy to back in the world of excercise. I forgot how good it makes you feel. Dont get me wrong i am the 1st to make excuses to get out of any sort of excercise, but i am going to hold on to the feeling now so i can remind myself how good it makes you feel.

Im off on a 2 mile run tomorrow with my colleague at work. He is a true Mr Motivator and really puts me through it (which is exactly what i need lol)

Hope you are all ok. xxx

Wow... you put me to shame hun! Can only report a very slippery dog walk today... at least it got me moving though! You're a great advert for the feelgood factor of exercise, though. Glad you've had a great day... enjoy that last shake!

xxx

aw thanks hun. Hows your day been? xx

pretty good... and 100%... one more day and I'll have my first week ticked off! Night night...

xxx

well done hun. Let me know how you get on. Nite nite xx

Hi Katy Cakes & Dione

Katy Cakes congratulations on getting to your first week! How did you get on??

Dione...super motivating post from you..what other foods can you eat on the 810?? !!

Yesterday morning was all fine I was happy to be in Ketosis...and then afternoon went pair shapped as was in the position where I had to try new recipes for the chef at work...

Didn't eat much..but it was enough to put me in mind frame of well I mucked it up now may as well continue..and with that had two glasses of wine and some chocolate smarties!

I am seeing my cc tonight for the first time as I have just been using up old packages..

So I am going to start a fresh...hopefully this will be the last start fresh you will here from me and the next 7 days straight I stay on the straight and narrow with the packets....

It seems I am the only one struggling to get on it properly...Katy Cakes how have you managed it with no blips...?

I have a friends birthday friday night everyone is going to a bar...someone give me tips to sticking to just water please!!!

Ibiza, you'd have needed a will of iron to resist the chef recipe tasting... but don't see this as a 'fail' just a blip. I am on Day 6, but the first 2 days did pick at quorn & celery thinking they wouldn't matter but it made me want to eat more so I stopped & when you don't pick at all it is actually easier. But I've had literally dozens of failed attempts since Oct, two of them only last week... so don't go thinking I am any different to you! It's just that when you DO get into the zone it DOES get better. Once you've seen your CDC you should feel more motivated too, let us know how you get on.

Dione, hope you are having a good day... imagining you doing some kind of cross-country or crazy exercise, Ms Fit! You're inspiring hun, keep on keeping on!

xxx

Hi Ladies,

How are you? Hope you are both well. Ibiza maybe you should start on 810 for a couple of weeks and then go down to SS or even stay on 810. I have really good losses on 810 and it takes any temptation awaty as you know you will get a meal in the evening (even though it is small)
We have all had our failures which is why we are back lol however we need to retrain our mind and ensure this is the last time (find that happy medium)

I have really struggled today, felt sooooo hungry. Started having a totm as well so had to go to the dr's as i shouldnt be having them :9
Its made me feel bloated and moody lol.

Im doing a 2 mile run tonight with my colleague, really dont want to go but i know i HAVE to.

Ill be back when i get home around 7ish

Love to all xxx

Think that's great advice for Ibiza, hope you are OK hun.

Dione, be careful you don't do too much exercise on SS - I'm not being funny, but you're not taking in enough cals to do really strong workouts. Might be part of why you are feeling so hungry? Check with a CDC maybe. I know the advice in 2009 was to move up to higher plans if doing regular non-gentle exercise. I also know from last time that CD does mess about with totm, and lots of people had unexpected ones... even those on meds etc... so I'd guess this is just a side effect of CD. Enjoy that run hun, you are very brave!

xxx

Back