Here I go again!

Lovelyjoolz

Loving Life!
Hiya all!

Ok, so I strated my CD journey back in the middle of March. I lost 3 and a hlaf stones. YAY! But then, what with holidays, and family birthdays, and one excuse after another, I lost my way a bit in July.

But now, after 3 months of buggering about, I've found my resolve (it was behind the sofa! :p) and started SS'ing again. I'm doing really well.

OK, so it's only 11am on my first day, but every hour is a victory as far as I'm concerned so GO ME!!!! :D

I'm peeing constantly, but so far I've kept the hunger pangs at bay with a litre of water and 3 mocha coffees.

I'm riding high at the moment, feeling positivie that I can get at least another 2 stone off before Christmas and then I'll be halfway to goal!

Woohoo!! Bring it on! :cool:

J
xxxx

Good luck with your re-start lady :).

Sounds like you are on top of the :tear_drop::tear_drop: already which is half the battle :p

Hi Joolz!!!

Well done on coming back!!!

I am coming to the end of my second week, although my weekend was disaterous - will not go into detail, as I am back today more determined than ever to never let that heppen again!

Minimins is fantastic - everyone offers the kind of support and advice that you would receive from close friends and that's exactly how I see everyone on here!!

Good luck with your journey.

Kerry-Ann

x

Thanks for the encouragement Ruthlet & Mrs V! I've feeling more determined than I have for quite a while, here's hoping I can maintain that!!!

Mrs V, I know what you mean - I have always struggled with weekends, even when I was "in the zone" and cruising along on my first golden time. I always ended up in tears at some point during the weekends! It just seemed such an injustice, not eating when my OH and SD were tucking into my favourites.

I found that, once I was well into Ketosis, having a bar to look forward to on a Saturday night helped no end. That and a can of coke zero, together, was my weekly treat that saved me from insanity!!

J
xx

Coke Zero definitely helps!!! I am a huge caffeine addict and this has helped me - only 2 cans a day though!
And I still drink 4- 4.5 litres of water too!!!

Good luck Joolz with your restart!!!

But now, after 3 months of buggering about, I've found my resolve (it was behind the sofa! :p) and started SS'ing again. I'm doing really well.
:giggle:

2 stone by Christmas is very doable!!!

Love Mini xxx

good luck im sure you will be back to your slim self in no time, im on a restart too, i lost 5 and a half last year and put two back on in the last few months for various reasons so im taking it off as well, i have done 12lb in 3 weeks so im well on my way,

Can I Join you all?

Am new to Minimis and hoping to get to grips with the IT wizardry with your glam signatures!! hoping my weight ticker will show in mine...

I am a yo yo-er between 17-14 stone for the last 5 yrs (doing LL and now Cambridge) but hope to finally put a stop to it now! On my 40th last year I was at my heaviest but have since lost some on Cambridge. I have reached a crossroads as my youngest has just started school (boo hoo - am missing him) and now have more time on my hands so when I reach my goal I hope to adopt a healthy eating regime together with joining a gym so wish me luck!

Despite Cambridge being tough I love the potential rapid weight loss if I can just get thru the weekends!!

Cant get to see my CDC for next couple of weeks as she is on holiday so my next official weigh in is in 2 weeks but hoping to stay on the straight and narrow til then. Have family party loomin and half term to get thru so fingers crossed!!!!!

Back