here i go again!!

crystel

Hi all hope your well and your all doing SO well with your weight losses.
Well i am restarting today after finally getting the all clear from my GP too go ahead with this.
I am not new too VLCD i lost 4st on LL afew years back but struggle with ill health and had afew family losses so the weight just sneaked back on slowly over afew years.
I found SS and love it but stupidly try too start it after i was recovering from pneumonia i did 10days which i managed ok, but didn,t lose much weight so i got unmotivated, now my GP has told me it was down too the steriods i was on!!!
SO here i am again still have packs from my last order, so just started the day with half a pack cafe au lait hot which is lovely never tried heating the packs before.
If anyone is starting and wants a diet buddy let me know
stay strong and positive each day we will get lighter;)
shelly

Hello!! Welcome!!

I've just finished week 1 and am so happy with this plan!! Good luck with your journey, I'm sure you'll do fab, you sound super motivated!! :) x

Ah thanks Rhibro
I am trying lol easy too be motivated on day1...!!
I think the fact that there is a real meal and great variety on SS really helps
well done on your 1st week thats always the hardest stay strong xxx

Welcome

Day 24 for me and it does get easier if you just take it one day at a time it soon builds up and before u know it you have done weeks

Hello and Welcome

I'm starting today aswell. Had the porridge for breakfast which was ok. Then had a truffa bar and its lovely mmmm lol I have chicken soup for later. Done all my measurements this morning so I'm all set.

Thanks all for alovely welcome day 1 almost over and done ok heated one of the shakes it was really nice could split it and have two hot coffees, spicy spagitti was nice.
Joasia its nice too have someone on the same day hope you get through day one ok stay strong xx
Hamish,s mum well done on sticking too it you have done great makes me feel very motivated x

Thanks all i hope your all doing well and managing too stick too the plan i am on day 2 been 100% so far just discovered you can heat the packs so thats great,
going too have the curry which ,i,ve not tried with some mushrooms and veg hope its nice:D

Back