Step 1 Sole Source Here I go again ...

slushy

Silver Member
Day 1 of Cambridge SS. - Probably my millionth attempt at losing weight and the only time I have ever been successful before was on cambridge 3 or 4 years ago. So I am giving it another try and this time I WILL work up through the plans instead of going back to my gluttonous habits once I get close to goal.

Today has actually been straight forward and dare I say it - quite easy. I have been busy so I havent had much chance to be hungry. Had my first shake ( cold cookies and cream ) around midday - leek and potato soup around 6 and will have a choc-mint shake at bedtime. Have managed to drink about 3 liters of water including a couple of mugs of tea.

I always go into ketosis pretty quickly - not sure why it works like that - and already have a bit of a headache and fluey feeling so will be having an early night tonight.

Of course I wish none of us had to redo diets but it has been nice to come back to minis and see a few familiar faces still around - also looking forward to making some new friends on this journey. Its also been really good to be back in touch with my cdc - we spent 90 mins nattering over tea when I went to collect my packs on saturday - some of the regs from back in 2008 2009 might remember her - JANE.

I am 50 years old and I have approx 3.5 stone to lose. Havent really set my target weight in stone but think about 9st7lb suits me but may go a few pounds under just to give me some room for oopsies : )

Am hoping to achieve my target and be mostly stabilised by end of february - but I have a weeks holiday booked in early december and am going to take a week off ss for that - not sure what I will do instead - will talk with cdc nearer the time.

Anyway - hot choccie time for me - - see you all tomorrow x

Back