Here I go again!!!

mrsblobby38

Silver Member
Ok so I have been here before over a year ago I did TS for 8 weeks solid and lost over 3 stone , but yes it has slowly all crept back on :mad: my fault I know damn it !! anyway this time I am realy going to go for my goal weight in about 12 weeks, and then I will mingle with the maintainers to help me keep it off. I am on day 5 so over the worse and well into ketosis (dog breath ) I had a sneak peek on the scales and I have already lost 7lb so very happy :) I am a bit of a monkey for jumping on the scales but it helps me pass the time if I am not eating and spurs me on when I lose ( even if it is a tiny amount ) sos I am doing the 90 day challenge with no food break as I dont trust myself , anyone else doing a similar plan ? xx

Hey mrs blobby!

Well done on your success so far! You have done brilliantly! The bonus for you is that you know that you can do this! I'm 5 months into maintaining and if I was to offer you any advice, it would be to focus on maintenance of your goal weight. Exante is amazing and serves a purpose to get you to where you want to be. Start preparing yourself now for a new way of thinking about how you eat..

I lost 3 ston

Hey mrs blobby!

Well done on your success so far! You have done brilliantly! The bonus for you is that you know that you can do this! I'm 5 months into maintaining and if I was to offer you any advice, it would be to focus on maintenance of your goal weight. Exante is amazing and serves a purpose to get you to where you want to be. Start preparing yourself now for a new way of thinking about how you eat..

I lost 3 ston

Hi skinniecow

Yes I am already planning on how I am going to manage my weight after exante, I know somebody at work who is on the CD and she has her shakes and bars monday to thursday and eats friday , sat and sun what she fancies and her weight stays the same :) so I might try that first x

Hi, I was feeling so bad because I lost over 3 stone the first time I tried Exante this time last year... I've put most of it back on but am going to start again. It was great to see someone else who is doing the same thing and being prepared to go for it!! We both know it works, which is why I'm so annoyed with myself for not 'following through'. Good luck with your restart :)

J

Hi, I was feeling so bad because I lost over 3 stone the first time I tried Exante this time last year... I've put most of it back on but am going to start again. It was great to see someone else who is doing the same thing and being prepared to go for it!! We both know it works, which is why I'm so annoyed with myself for not 'following through'. Good luck with your restart :)

J

Thanks I know the feeling I could kick myself but what is done is done and all I can do about it is kick myself up the bum and get back to it , I see our stats are very similar good luck with your re-start xxxx

I've just restarted too - after gaining back everything I lost last year :cry:

I could just kick myself for letting it happen, but what's done is done.

I know it works, so onwards and downwards :D

All the best for your success!

I've just restarted too - after gaining back everything I lost last year :cry:

I could just kick myself for letting it happen, but what's done is done.

I know it works, so onwards and downwards :D

All the best for your success!

We are only human hun we know we can do it !!! good luck to you xxx

I remember you from last time, and am back again too. All the best, you've already made a fab start.

I remember you from last time, and am back again too. All the best, you've already made a fab start.

Oh Hi
yes here I am on day 20 !! weigh in on monday but have lost 1 stone to date so very pleased 2 more to go xxx

great loss in 2 weeks .... i followed Lipotrim 6 years ago and lost over 4 stone and sadly i've put it all back on plus an extra stone!! i have ordered exante products on line today and having read all these threads this week i can't wait to start!
Samx

great loss in 2 weeks .... i followed Lipotrim 6 years ago and lost over 4 stone and sadly i've put it all back on plus an extra stone!! i have ordered exante products on line today and having read all these threads this week i can't wait to start!
Samx

welcome Sam and good luck xxx

Well that is me in the middle of week 4 and 18lb down and feeling brilliant 8 weeks to go YAY XX

Week 4 done and another 4lb lost thats a total of 22lbs yay !!! on to week 5 x

Heeeyyy Well done!!! Great loss and total loss!! It's just the type of post i need to read when i have just started day 1!
Have you noticed a change in your clothes and general mood?
Sam x

Great results. I'm on day 5 first week and feeling good. Had to substitute tonight's soup with a ketosis meal though- soup and I don't seem to get on well.

Thats great results really well done x you must see adifference in clothes now x

I cant believe that I am now on day 40 and have lost 29lb !!!! I am halfway :D:D:D

Well done, that's fantastic. I'm only on day 9, I can't imagine being on day 40 at the moment.

Hi Jael,
Have you had a good week?
I've not been able to log on much the last few days with work so not had chance to read everything?

Hope you have a plan for Sunday that you are comfortable with.

Night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I cant believe that I am now on day 40 and have lost 29lb !!!! I am halfway :D:D:D

Well done mrs blobby!!! Think you need to change your name now ;) !!!

Sam x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back