Step 1 Sole Source + Here I go again......

Day 6 ..in the house with Cambridge shakes...
Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow - cant believe I've managed the last six days - I think by reading everybody's diaries it has helped me stay focused and not think about food.
My journey so far .
Lost four stone seven years ago on LighterLife
Last July started with Cambridge recommended by a friend ..managed a few weeks but had a back injury and after feeling sorry for my self gave up and gained another stone ..
Now really need to shift some weight and get moving around for the benefit of my back .
So all aboard the Cambridge train ...
My journey begins .. Anyone want to join me?

Hello Mummy Sparkle :)

I restarted Cambridge on Monday. I successfully completed it before in 2008 losing 4 stone also but since then I had a baby and some medical problems and am back to square one but am determined and focused to succeed again. I restarted last June but had to stop due to financial issues and was gutted as I was totally in the zone!

How have you been getting on? I too have a diary :) x x x

Hello, glad to here you are both so focused I'm finding the site really motivating. I'm on day 10 doing ss+ and now finding it so much easier ( at moment) I tried doing it a few years ago and gave up at dinner time on day 2 cause my headache was so bad, so feeling really chuffed with my self I've got this far . I started on a Monday morning and got weighed on the thurs night and lost 3lb so I'm getting weighed again tomorrow which will then be a full week !!

Well done to you both - we will do it this time round x
I think the sun shinning had helped too!
3lb in a couple of days that's fab xx I bet you can't wait till the full week x
Weighing in tomorrow evening so will let you know how I get on x

Keep smiling - mummy sparkle x

Hello girlies :)

The sun has definitely helped! Makes me want that beach bod! Well as close as I can get to a beach bod anyways haha! I got a bike yesterday and rode 6 miles with my 3 year old daughter in her seat on the back and I was so proud of myself, and the sun made the ride so much easier :)

Good luck to you both on your WI's tonight!!! xxx

Oh that was lovely - a bike ride x your daughter must of loved that too x you are yummy mummy already xx
Well done - wonderful achievement

Oh that was lovely - a bike ride x your daughter must of loved that too x you are yummy mummy already xx
Well done - wonderful achievement

Aww how sweet of you for saying that, thankyou :) As are you I am sure :p

How are you feeling today? xxx

I'm not too bad yet - weigh in two hours and believe or not I'm feeling not hungry but wanting to eat - I'm a childminder - I've just made chicken and chips and really want to pick - I'm decide to sit away and look at my phone to distract me while the little boy ( 6) is eating!!
It's helping

Stay strong! You will be motivated so much by the results tonight! Look forward to seeing how you got on :) xxx

'Why you smiling like a Cheshire Cat?' My friend asks tonight?
Cos I've just lost nine pounds in my first weigh in ! Oh yes.......

Finally my weight is in the downward direction x I'm so happy
Now I've got to keep focused and stay with week two x
Thanks everybody for the motivation xx

Wow! 9lbs is amazeballs!!! Well done you! You could easily reach a stone loss by next WI :) xxx

Leanne your be fine - hows you finding it so far - I look forward to monday to hearing how you got on x exciting stuff

Thanks mummysparkle,i actually cant wait either, im doing this with a friend but shes not starting till monday!

Day 7
Good start - went shopping with a friend - enjoyed looking at all the summer clothes - even bought a dress to get me over the next couple of weeks bought a smaller size but was too big when I got home!
Tonight thou feeling down - feeling so cold and had the most awful ( in between period )bleed - so feeling crap - and really want to eat - but resisting the urge to comfort feed x think go a bed now !!!!!!
Hope tomorrow will be a brighter day x

I bet you felt amazing when trying your new dress on Mummy Sparkle! Well done.

I've felt awful today too and went to bed early to avoid caving!

We can do this lol x

Day eight and still surviving !

Had hair and nails done today but still feeling really cold!
Wrapped up in a snugly blanket with the dogs watching a crap film - flinstones -
Just so I'm away from the kitchen -
Every bodies out so I should be positive x
Thanks It was nice that clothes were too big but I have a long way to go so decided to take back and NOT be tempted to buy more as I don't need them - I have a wx of clothes that don't fit so that's my goal - use them first.

Back