Step 1 Sole Source + Here I go again......

Dog knocked me !
Meant to save have a wardrobe full of clothes.
Well hope every ones on track and your enjoying your week end - stay positive x

Keep smiling - mummy sparkle x

Thats a good idea not to carry on buying Sparkle, I've said the same to myself myself because can you imagine how amazing it will feel buying our next lot of clothes in a smaller size?! I cant wait for that!

How do you feel today? x

Yes it's be great ( buying smallerx clothes) x feeling positive today x the sun is deceiving as its so cold - or is it just me x I certainly feel smaller or less puffy today.
also I keep cleaning or having good clear outs x checking out all the rubbish that's properly A sub conscious thing - a new start !
Have a good day too

I was thinking of having a huge decluttering session in the morning lol must be a subconscious thing then lol! The sun is peeing me off haha x

Just a Quick update

Been feeling really good the last two days and been very busy but slow on the water front x

I feel good but the sneaky weigh ins are not good so decided to hide the scales.
Better to wait .. ( I think?) for official wi!

Hope everybody is doing well
Keep up the fantastic work you all are doing x

Hello mummy sparkle

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I got weighed last week Thursday and lost 2lb which to be honest at first I thought its ok its still going in the right direction but as the evening went on felt crap about it as I was good, (gotta say suffering with constipation so cc thinks that was why). I then went to London for the weekend and was real bad but got straight back on it Monday and was ok till tonight so don't know what to expect tomorrow when I get weighed!! I've been reading threads again tonight and fill motivated again so hopefully got it out of my system ........

Keep up the good work your doing well x

Back