here i go again.....

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Well guys I really need u all to keep supporting me and keep me going with all this!!! I have tried and failed so many times and with no support at all at home I need some virtual friends to help. The scales have now crept up to 16 stone and I feel horrible. I have the food I'm starting again in the morning. Will upload some pics when I can but really need u guys to be firm and tell me off. No willpower +little motivation + no support = get fatter
Xxxx

Sorry I want to lose 6 stone...I'm 34 and 5.8 x

Good luck hun! Glad I've found a post like this from the beginning so I can try to keep up with it :) I'm 24 and in the same boat as you with extra pounds to shift, doing it a stone at a time because thinking about exactly how much makes me :-O and set myself up to fail before I've started! Wishing you all the luck on your journey to the 10's :)

I have no support at home whatsoever. I actually call it anti-support! Everybody trying to get me to eat or telling me I should stop now. Even if I don't post here, scrolling through and checking the before/after pics every day keeps me going!
Remind yourself of why you're doing this and the motivation will come.. especially when the numbers on the scales go down!
Best of luck xx

Thanks for the replies guys, I am just taking this one day at a time cos my frame of mind for this is not good! I love food. But...I am disgusted with my body. I would love to have u guys as regular friends and really appreciate ur support x

How often do u get weighed? What r u hoping to lose?
Sorry for the text talk I'm on a tablet and typing is a pain in the.....behind haha

I think this is the best place to be for support and I'm on here everyday even if I don't post. I could have support at home but I try not to talk about dieting, probably because I've done so many that my OH loses track of what I'm doing and I'm always changing diets, he never knows from one week to the next which 'miracle' diet I'm on now. My friends are all pretty slim or skinny so I never talk diets with them either. They have no idea I've been on S&S for 2 months.
I really believe the reason I've managed to stick with it this time is the discovery of minimins & the great people that are on here. Hope you find the same x

Hi everyone
Got a major chest infection right now...so the diet has not gone well. Lost 1lb as of today!!
Gonna start in the morning. Hoping I get better soon. I'm coughing like an 80 year smoker...don't even smoke.
Lol!
Anyhow...please stay with me and follow me!!

Just letting u know...I just put up a full length mirror....jeez I caught sight of myself naked after getting a shower. Omg I was scared. Big fat white blothcy skinned whale. Gross. Get one guys. Its the best motivation ever haha x

That reminds me of the 'eat in front of a mirror while naked' piece of advice. Sounds good. Never tried it mind you haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mirror thing is very true, since having my baby 7 months ago my mirror had to go in order to make room for the cot...have put on over a stone since then! Not good!

my body has never looked like this. i need to sort this!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins

Back