Here I go again :-(

Hi everyone, finally took the plunge and restarted again today, so far so good :). Bad points so far is off course the hunger, good point is that my house is spotless lol. Hope I can keep it up

Liz xx

Good luck Liz x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck! Yes distraction is the key on this first week!! Xx

Thx for the support peeps, I hope ur all doing well xxx. Today I have been hungry again but kept busy by clearing out the daughters bedroom and changing the furniture about. I find cleaning a good distraction to help me get over the dreaded first week :).

Liz xx

Good for you, Liz! I started (again) yesterday and will be looking for distraction tips too while I wait to get into ketosis. Best of luck.

Well peeps, today has been the hardest yet, I had 2 boiled eggs for breakfast and just had a time of tuna for lunch :-(. I know that we're only meant to take 1 protein alternative a day but I'm starving. Hope u r all doing a bit better than me x

Liz xx

Well no surprise that I feel off plan at the weekend, went to my friends birthday party and gave in to alcohol and nibbles, off course I then spent the weekend bingeing :-(. Back on the plan today and hopefully nothing will make me stop xx

Liz xx

Good luck hun!! Xx

Back