Here i go again

anniew

I'm starting LL again tomorrow, without the support of the group as i have loads of food packs, l'll be going to my first returners meeting next saturday. I need lots of support and encouragement, please people, help me through my first few days.

hi - inthesummerof69, you pay for your food packs either in advance or at each meeting, any you have left have been paid for, so you just keep them.

hello

well its taken me alot of courage to do this but i did LL a few years ago and ashamed to say put all the weight back on :cry: ive faffed about with all kinds of diets since but just messed around and now yet again reached the end of the road where i have to do something critical...what put me off was committing to the 100 days but i read on here somewhere that there is a 1 month option to do, so being brave i contacted a counsellor and im going to see her tonight...i know its not going to be easy and the first few days are the worst but the results are worth it..the easy bit is losing the weight but keeping it off is the hardest part.....
its good to see on here that there is people in the same boat so i look forward to supporting each other !!! :)

Good luck. :)
You can do it! Look at your before and after pictures and just remember how great it felt at the end of the whole thing... Keep that drive to keep you going...!

thanks minerva...so far so good, the shakes are so much nicer than first time around !!!! on my 2nd litre of water and havent been off the toilet so far,thats the only annoying part !!!!

how is everyone else getting on ??!!

LOL the second time around those shakes were so sickening to me! But I'm only a week in! Yeah the 5-minute toilet rule is so annoying, but what can you do...

Stay strong, these first 2-3 weeks are going to be terrible. xD If you fall off the wagon I'll fall off too!

:p

Hi...how's it going for you?....i'm on the same journey as you,,,so I hope we can support one another along the way

Hello

Hi All

I am returning on Tuesday. I did really well but didn't do the Maintenance stage so I really want to commit to doing that too this time.

Best of luck everyone!

Sarah

Back