1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Here I go :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by JenD, 25 March 2010 Social URL.

1. JenD

JenD New Member

Slimming World
    Hi all

Right i am sick of not eating enough and eating the wrong things.. Time for change im a veggie so all green days, any tips help recipes wud be much appreciated ..
    Also I love feta can i have it on HE if so how much

Thanks xxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    You can have 57g of reduced fat Feta as your HEXA choice on a green day. As for menu items:
    Quorn Cannelloni
    Quorn Chilli
    Mixed bean casserole
  4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    I make a gorgoues Aubergine bake type meal - I posted it in the Recipie section. Thats a good one, Aubergines, tomato & Mozzeralla, delish!!

Theres always the good old mushy pea curry sauce. You could have that with quorn for a curry

Somebody posted a tomato soup recipe too - sounds like everyones liking it, thats always good for lunch.
  5. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    Or 42g of ordinary feta (not reduced fat)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.