Here i go...

So are you doing 2 shakes and one meal?! How's it going?! Xx

Well, I very much leaped and paraglided off the wagon! Urgh, so ashamed! No Longer on Xen, but, have half a box left, Im now calorie counting, and trying to watch my fat intake... After a nasty health scare I HAVE to lose this weight !!!! I'm back on MFP but it seems to have deleted all my friends :-( How is everyone ?

Well, I very much leaped and paraglided off the wagon! Urgh, so ashamed! No Longer on Xen, but, have half a box left, Im now calorie counting, and trying to watch my fat intake... After a nasty health scare I HAVE to lose this weight !!!! I'm back on MFP but it seems to have deleted all my friends :-( How is everyone ?

Hey lovely welcome back. Feel free to post here whether you're on xen or not we all still do ;) xx

Welcome back hunni x

Back