Here i go...

So Im at my friends house down south and i have eaten like an absolute pig. However, i guess its not to bad
2 home made fairy cakes with a little bit of icing on.
Beef chowmein but i only ate half as i felt full, usually regardless of the fact i may be full i would of still eaten it all so its a small victory.
At the service station i resisted the burger king and got a healthy wrap from waitrose instead.
Im getting there. And actually quite happy. :)

That doesn't sound like a pig Zoe, I think our perceptions change so much. Before you started your journey you'd have thought that was angelic. I say well done xx

A little less restrained this weekend but back on it tomorrow!!! Was back down south again and saw friends who all said they could tell i have lost weight. Always nice to hear :)

Well done, the twice I've been hammered & danced like a nutter I've lost too, maybe I should do it more often x

Will take this into consideration this weekend then! :)

Argh. Put a pound on this week. Although i ate a lot of sausage rolls at the weekend and cheese. Darn buffets. I really need my little blue pills.
Back on it tomorrow and will start using my very few tablets again.
So frustrated with myself. :-(
Twas only a pound tho, could of been worse. But still. #madatmyself

pocket dragon said:
Argh. Put a pound on this week. Although i ate a lot of sausage rolls at the weekend and cheese. Darn buffets. I really need my little blue pills.
Back on it tomorrow and will start using my very few tablets again.
So frustrated with myself. :-(
Twas only a pound tho, could of been worse. But still. #madatmyself

The co-op in BBH had 20 packs yesterday Zoe x

Hmmm I wonder why they have some and no one else - or have other places still got some?! X

I can't get any herex

Think I def have to come up to visit my grandma next week :) she's in metheringham they must have some boxes there :)

Yay just got a box of my pretty blue tablets. Thank you so much for letting me know. The chemist told me to keep quiet about it lol.
I rang my chemist swell and they still don't have any and that's also a co op. Very strange.

Jealous! I am going to ring round mine tommorow see if they have had any in. x

My chemist chased me down the street with mine today :8855: Hadn't occurred to me to go in and ask but they have obviously got stock. Yippee!

KB x

Back