Here i go...

KittyBling said:
My chemist chased me down the street with mine today :8855: Hadn't occurred to me to go in and ask but they have obviously got stock. Yippee!

KB x

Brilliant news, it's looking better all the time hey x

I hate hate night shifts they always mess with me in one way or another. Like just now, got home had to go to the toilet and wooosh, runny poo. Sakes. Its not blue tablet related either as i have been so good!!
A colleague left yesterday and left two massive boxes of thortons chocolates and a cheesecake. I didn't have either,so pound, however if i didn't have my pills i would of scoffed the lot! Terrible. Maybe its the thought of eating them which has given me a dodgey stomach lol.
Well gonna try and sleep now, so glad the weather is bad having a south facing bedroom when on night shifts is a nightmare!!!!

Night shift suited my body clock, I loved the hours and slept really well in the day but food was another story. Too much buttered toast! Sleep well,

KB x

I go back to nights in July I'm making the most of it!!! X

I leaped off the wagon the weekend just gone and ate a load of absolute rubbish. Back on it now. Silly Zoe. Lol. Weigh in tomorrow Im expecting a gain. Will update properly after i have weighed!!!
x

pocket dragon said:
I leaped off the wagon the weekend just gone and ate a load of absolute rubbish. Back on it now. Silly Zoe. Lol. Weigh in tomorrow Im expecting a gain. Will update properly after i have weighed!!!
x

As long as you're still about honey & are back on it. Hope you didn't break anything when you leapt!!!! I know you can do this.... Xx

Had noticed you had not been on myfitnesspal for a while .. I log all my food even when I've been struggling with my choices :) It helps me get back to it eventually .. Loosing weigh is hard work mentally, the support is here if you need it :)

Keep holding on n soon You'll just be sat on it comfortably. I've found it takes me a while to get back into it once I've fell off the wagon but it will be second nature to you again soon x

Have you done slim fast before?! Have you stocked up?! X

Back