Here is Kerance25's Diary...

x_kerry_x

Monday 14/05/2012

Extra Easy
B – 2x Quorns Sausages (2), Mushrooms, Plum Toms, 2x Wholemeal Toast with butter (9) (1HEXB)
L – Bachelors Cheese & Broccoli Pasta&sauce (1/2) with extra Broccoli
D – Jacket Spud with beans with bacon and salad
S – 1 muller light Yog with apple and orange, 1 shape yog.. Coffees throughout day with s/skimmed milk (HEXA)
Total: 11.5

Tuesday
Extra Easy
B – Oats So simple sachets (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA) with blueberries
L – Scrambled egg with tomatoes, celery, lettuce and 1x ML Greek Yog (1/2)
D – Jacket Spud with tuna, onion and light mayo (5) broccoli and runner beans
S – handful of cherry toms, 1x banana, Greek yog (1/2)
Total; 6

Wednesday
Extra Easy
B – Oats So simple sachets (HEXB) with skimmed milk (HEXA) with blueberries
L – Tomato Mug Shot with salad, strawberry/apple/grape fruit pot with 1x greek yog (1/2)
D – Jacket Spud with tuna, onion and light mayo (5) broccoli and cauliflower
S – Cadburys Caramel Cone ice cream 9.5
Total: 15

Thursday
Extra Easy
B – Kiwi, apple and pear fruit pot with 1x greek yog (1/2)
L – Spinach Rice Fusion (2.5) with salad
D – Lean mince SW chilli with Jacket potato ( possible slimming world home made chips) and salad
S – WW yog (1/2 – I think)

This is my first week, starting from home so I hope I am doing correctly… am always trying to have 1/3 plate with SF food!

Let me know what you all think… im not very adventurous with dinner yet lol

xx:D:D:Dxx

Hello!! Diary is looking good :) good luck doing it from home, were you previously at class or just started fresh? x

Well I done the Cambridge diet a while ago then quit and went straight to sw... I put in 4lb in my first week so never went back... Needless to say I put all the weight plus more back on. Then realised if I had gone from shakes to food then of course i was going to put on... Saw a friend last week who I haven't seen in ages and barely recognised her cus shed lost so much on sw... So seeing her gave me a kick up the arse and here I am! Loving it so far...
Haven't weighed myself cus in
Too scared so gonna follow plan for a couple weeks and appreciate the difference in my body then weigh myself and continue to each week from then xx

I feel like im starving..... after all of what ive eaten so far today, surely im not!! oh well, orange it is!xx

Back