1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Here we go again. Diary of a serial dieter!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by MrsB, 15 March 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsB

MrsB Team FFF!!!

Slimming world
    Well I've not been on here for ages! but yet again I'm starting the dreaded weight loss process.

A little bit about my yoyo history.
    I started dieting when I was about 16 which was *cough* 18 years ago *cough*
    I tried weight watchers, slimfast, slimming world and numerous faddy diets. I always lose weight but it's keeping it off that's the problem.

6 years ago I did lighter life on which I lost 10st4 in 6 months - and now I've put on almost all of it again. Since then I have tried W/W and S/W again with not much joy.

So here I am again, I'm on day 2 of slimming world but trying it alone without classes. I thought maybe keeping a diary of how I'm feeling and what I'm eating might help keep me in check.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsB

MrsB Team FFF!!!

Slimming world
    Day 1: 14/03/11

Woke up feeling very positive.

Breakfast: Oats, spoonful of raisins (2syns) skimmed milk (HE A)

Mid morning snack: Banana

Lunch: Jkt potato and beans

Afternoon snack: Half a cucumber!!

Tea: Fishcakes made with mashed potato, salmon, onion, garlic and curry powder. Noodles and salad. 2 spoons light salad cream (4 syns)

Evening snack: Alpen light toffee and chocolate bar (half HE B)
    Last edited: 16 March 2011
  4. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    hello and welcome back :)

Keeping a diary on here really helps. I started mine on 21st feb and it is really keeping me focused and motivated. Keep posting and chatting, I look forward to following your progress.

I too have tried umpteen times to shift this flab, but this time, not only has the lightbulb gone on...it has stayed on! :D

I lost 5 stone years ago, and promptly put it all back on again and then some :eek:

10 stone in 6 months :eek: :eek: :eek: WOW!
    Now you know you have done it before, you will do it again I am sure. That is fantastic and so inspirational :)

It's all to do with mental attitude in my case anyway! I'm sick of looking and feeling like I do, no more.."there is always tomorrow" attitude..its today, its now and its happening :)

p.s. your menu sounds lovely...yum!

Good luck :) :) :)
  5. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Are you doing EE?? Just a little thing, you need to eaither measure your oats and use them as your HEB or syn them, sorry to bear bad news, if you weren't aware :)
  6. MrsB

MrsB Team FFF!!!

Slimming world
    :eek: I could swear I saw them somewhere as free:eek: hhmm wonder if I can have more oats and not a scan bran......

Thanks for the heads up;)
  7. MrsB

MrsB Team FFF!!!

Slimming world
    Day 2: Yesterday

Woke up feeling positive again and looking forward to a walk to work (not done it in over a year) By the time I got there I thought I was having a heart attack:sigh: I cannot believe how unfit I have let myself get and really need motivation to get exercising but I hate it. It really isn't an excuse but I don't seem to have the time, I work until picking the kids up from school, they then have various clubs etc then do the tea, housework and whatever else needs doing. I am doing my degree at college on a Thursday night which involves a scary amount of work at home, plus I manage a pre-school which also has a horrendous amount of work which needs doing at home.

I've been thinking of getting a wii to get the wii fit thing, anyone know if it is worth it? I know I have to do something:(

Anyway yesterday was a good day and while tea was cooking I cooked scotch eggs for tonights tea, spicy chicken for tomorrow's sandwiches and pasta for todays lunch.

Why do I always seem to need to cook all the time while I'm on a diet:confused:
  8. MrsB

MrsB Team FFF!!!

Slimming world
    Day 3: Today

Woke up with a massive headache and absolutely shattered:( I know exactly the problem, I drank very little yesterday - another thing I always seem to do when dieting??? So today I've drunk loads and loads and feel better this afternoon.

Whenever I've done slimming world I struggle to eat the sins and the HEX B, any tips? My sins at the moment seem to be raisins and salad cream - not together:p
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.