Here we go again - diary of a serial yoyo-er!

I did rather well today. Only rather well because during the evenings I tend to want bad things and I gave in to a fun size bag of maltesers :(
My main meals were super healthy though so it's a step in the right direction :) xx

A fun size bag of malteasers is nothing Hun! And I'm the same I can be an angel until dinners all done and I sit down with the telly lol

Also can't find your diary, can you link it? I'm on my phone and for some reason it only let's me search food diaries and you weren't in there as far as it would let me go back anyways xx

Yesterday was only day 1 for me, but I done pretty well..even if I do say so myself! ;)

B - 2 weetabix and milk from my measured allowance, banana and activia 0% snackpot
L - batchelors chicken savoury rice (not going to Asda til tomorrow), banana, tangerine and another snackpot
D - OH took me out but being a bank holiday up here he only place we could get in was Chiquitos...normally I'd have had fajitas or a burrito but I had the piri piri grilled chicken (skin removed), spicy rice and veg skewer. No idea of he syns, but it was no doubt better than fajitas! Lol

I had a minor (cough cough) slip up yesterday but have been much better today. I need to get into a gym routine though.

Hows everyone??xx

I'm doing good. Although having a few drinks with OH tonight whilst the kids are at my mums. I'll be having vodka and diet coke rather than my usual wine, so saving syns there. Food wise, I've been spot on. Allan is just in the kitchen making a syn free curry that I'll have with rice, broccoli and green beans. Xx

Popping by to say hello xx

Morning everyone, happy Sunday :-D and if any of you are teachers like me happy last day of Xmas hols!!!

Last night we went out for MILs birthday, I wasn't going to drink but ended up having a few small ones. Still much better than normal though :) HOWEVER the restaurant she chose was a burger bar!!!!!! So I decided to flexi SYN and managed to leave the majority of the chips and just have the burger - I'm saying 15 for drinks and gonna allocate 50 for the burger as it had bacon, BBQ sauce and cheese on it too!

In the past this would be the point where I say sod it and eat crap for the rest of the week - but now I'm straight back on the straight and narrow today instead! Xxx

-------------------------------------
Back to it good and proper now!

Starting weight 13st 7...

Wk 1 -

Hehe i looked at your pic and had to do a double take as i thought you had hotdogs lol!
I now realise the were doggy backpacks :)
Good job on yesterday hun xx

Morning everyone, happy Sunday :-D and if any of you are teachers like me happy last day of Xmas hols!!! Last night we went out for MILs birthday, I wasn't going to drink but ended up having a few small ones. Still much better than normal though :) HOWEVER the restaurant she chose was a burger bar!!!!!! So I decided to flexi SYN and managed to leave the majority of the chips and just have the burger - I'm saying 15 for drinks and gonna allocate 50 for the burger as it had bacon, BBQ sauce and cheese on it too! In the past this would be the point where I say sod it and eat crap for the rest of the week - but now I'm straight back on the straight and narrow today instead! Xxx ------------------------------------- Back to it good and proper now! Starting weight 13st 7... Wk 1 -

Well done :)

Hey guys :) sorry I've been a bit quiet, went back to work yesterday, picked up new car last night and kids were back in my school today, so been a bit manic!

I had weigh in tonight and..............lost 2.5lbs :) which I'm really pleased about, especially after my SAT night out!!

Hope you're doing well!! Xxx

Wk 1 -

Hi all! Just caught up on this thread ... Really well done on all your losses! Seems like you've all got stuck in which is great ... My motivation and willpower is almost, ALMOST back to 100% after Christmas etc, think I need to take a leaf out of some of your books!

Hey guys :) sorry I've been a bit quiet, went back to work yesterday, picked up new car last night and kids were back in my school today, so been a bit manic! I had weigh in tonight and..............lost 2.5lbs :) which I'm really pleased about, especially after my SAT night out!! Hope you're doing well!! Xxx ------------------------------------- Back to it good and proper now! Starting weight 13st 7... Wk 1 -

Well done :) I'm doing rubbish. Life got in the way of my diet. I need to develop better coping strategies other than eating and not just grabbing convenient food but trying to hold out! Weigh in tomorrow and I am not hopeful :(

Hey guys :) sorry I've been a bit quiet, went back to work yesterday, picked up new car last night and kids were back in my school today, so been a bit manic!

I had weigh in tonight and..............lost 2.5lbs :) which I'm really pleased about, especially after my SAT night out!!

Hope you're doing well!! Xxx

Wk 1 -

Great loss!! I lost 5lbs this week, but that's probably a lot of water as I'm only on week 1. Hoping for 2.5-3 next week. Although my brothers 40th is tomorrow night...lots of alcohol and buffet food on the go. I'll change the wine for vodka and diet coke to 'save' syns...that's how it works, right??? ;) xx

That's totally how it works ;-)

I'm having a dry (albeit boring haha!) weekend which has been spent doing school work and watching TV!! Wanted to go to the pub tonight but oh stupidly offered to go pick his mum and dad up from a night out late, so that scuppered my plans!!

Have been SOOO good on plan (apart from a choc orange segment which fell in my mouth about 15 mins ago!!!) so hoping for another couple of lbs this week - would be happy with one though.

Hope you're all doing well! Xx

Wk 1 -

Hi all, tomorrow sees the end of a 100% week and this weeks weigh in. I'm really hoping I can get another couple of lbs off this week! Gonna plan to start some exercise classes this week too, as I'd live to tone up in time for the summer!! X

Wk 1 -

Hi all, tomorrow sees the end of a 100% week and this weeks weigh in. I'm really hoping I can get another couple of lbs off this week! Gonna plan to start some exercise classes this week too, as I'd live to tone up in time for the summer!! X

Wk 1 -

Good luck Hun! X

Well I lost another 1.5lbs this week - gaining me a slimmer of the week certificate :-D

Going for the big guns this week of a 3lb loss for my half stone award!!! Xxx

Wk 1 -

Back