• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Here we go again.....for THE last time!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen :wavey:

Well Monday is going to be restart day 1000005050505000306070 for me so thought that I would say hello :D. No seriously, it's not quite that many restarts but it's getting there!

So Monday it is!! I am REALLY nervous for some reason, I feel like I can't take the constant failing all the time but then I know that only I can change that and I am the one making myself feel like that. I need to stop being a martyr and just get on with it!

My hubby and I really want to start fertility treatment in 2009 and this has to be my drive! I have to do it this time.

Anyway, as I said, I just wanted to pop in and say hi. This site is a huge, huge support for anyone who is doing any diet and I hope to be spending a lot more time here.

Have a good weekend everyone :p

xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mandye

Silver Member
S: 21st7lb C: 10st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 21.9 Loss: 10st13lb(50.83%)
Good luck hun you can do this ,keep your ultimate goal in sight and keep posting here this bunch are a great support .

Thanks Mandy! You are right, this site is great isn't it!

I just have to keep my goal in mind if ever the diet gets "difficult", remember why I am doing it eh ;) xxx

goodluck daisy doo :) we're all here to support you. try to really focus on the reason you wanna do this diet. plus remember, we've eaten all our lives and if u take a few months out of ur life and get ur health sorted out its gonna be so rewarding and worth it. we're all in this together and u can so do it. so u go girl. x

S: 14st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.32%)
what a goal to aim for and one which will bring such joy (mind you when they get to 10 and think they are 18 its a different story ) good luck you can do it x

Thank you Supermummy and Wannabeskinny!!! It's so lovely to come on here even after all my "restarts" and still get support! You are all such an inspiration on here xx

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Good luck Daisy, you CAN do it!

xx

S: 14st10lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st11lb(5.34%)
Hey there I'm also re-starting for the gosh-knows-how-many-times!! I know that I can do it, and just have to keep tellin myself that. It is mind over matter, and today is the new start of a slim new me. We can be a dress size smaller for Crimbo! Good luck! xxx

Dieting Rambler

Size 14 Here I Come!
S: 20st6lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 3st13lb(19.23%)
Good Luck!

Sarah_V

Silver Member
S: 21st11lb G: 11st0lb
Good lcuk all you re-starters... You can do it :)