Here we go again - Juju_doll's Diary

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by juju_doll, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. juju_doll

juju_doll juju_doll

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight loss surgery/ 5:2
    Having lost 6 stone back in 2007/2008 I have restarted Cambridge many times, although not much recently and sadly I'm nearly back to where I started. So time to try again! Am starting tomorrow and going to try and keep going until I'm back down to where I was. I am on summer hols until September so I have plenty of time to focus on it. I know it is only 6 months of my life for such a huge benefit and I really want to do it. Am going to keep a diary to stay motivated and as always would love to hear your thoughts ... nice to see some familiar faces!

A little bit about me, I'm 31, a Prep School teacher from Cambridge, single (disasterous with men!) and in need of a jolly good slap to get my life up and moving!

Julia x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lipsyx

lipsyx Member

You can do it!! It's mind over matter!! Just keep thinking why you are doing it and you will be fine x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.