Here we go again, restart take 2!

Hi DnD - well done! Good luck for this week. Have you got the euphoria yet? I am feeling on top of the world - could take on the world at the moment. No feeling of hunger at all but still fancy something, if you know what I mean.... Your measurement loss is fantastic. I haven't got the guts to measure - too afraid to face the figures. ha ha

Hi DnD - so sorry you are struggling. How much water are you drinking? I do 3 litres plus loads of de-caf coffee. I do believe that even a bit of chicken or other protein so early does sabotage the onset of the feel good factor. Try going to bed or having a nice hot bath when you are bored. I wish I could magic the feel good factor for you but I am thinking of you and wishing you euphoria very soon!!!! xxxxxxx

wow 10lbs is a great loss! would your feelings of lack of energy be because you are actually using your energy? Even when I'm eating and getting a lot of calories in, if I exercise then it does make me feel tired. maybe yours is just a natural reaction from doing the zumba? Glad you said that about the chicken though karen as I've been having the battle of wills telling myself that a bit of protein isn't going to hurt. Managed to avoid eating it and I think you're right.
Chin up DnD, you're doing great. Treat yourself to a massage! x

Hi DnD. I had a bit of a blip too - I had made red cabbage for OH and had some for the last two evenings. Just needed something to "chew". Anyway, no weight loss over the last couple of days so this has to stop! Back to 100% today! If I can just get the last 1lb off that will be 1st.

Good luck, when is your WI day? I do Mondays. K

Hi DnD. My weight loss is v slow this wek too. Today I did 100%. We went shopping today to a gorgeous department store about 45 mins drive away (we dont have dept stores much here expect big cities). Had a lovely time mooching around and bought some fab new sunglasses (a weakness of mine!) So the day passed quickly and didn't have soup til 8, one at 9 and having my hot shake in bed later. Lets hope by Mon we'll have done that stone! k

Before you click on your title, double click just outside of the text BUT still inside the box. You can then click inside the text box and change it. FAQ has all info if you can't make sense of what I have said!

Its not always as bad as you think Dubs. I always weigh anyway so I know the damage and can then deal with it.

How are you DnD? Hope you are doing OK. You will see from my thread I have re-started but I can't weight myself as I will get too depressed about the gain. Will do a WI end Dec. Keep me posted on your progress. K

Hi Dubs. Started again on Tuesday and doing well. Been just about 100% with a tiny piece of fish one day and 1 pasta square today (whilst serving OH). I don't feel guilty at all as it was just a taste. Am really focussed now as we have booked 3 really big trips for 2011 so desperate to be slim for them. Keep in touch. K

You can do it Karen. Although I dont know know how you can taste things without feeling guilty. I even think about it I end up on a massive guilt trip, lol.

Back