Here we go again!!!!

Little Miss Living

Ok so i'm back on LT for the 3rd time............ hmmm 3rd time lucky lol:rolleyes:
And although i really do completely sympathise with my fellow restarters who i remember from the last time round, wish we all were at goal weight right now but actually i feel a little better knowing i'm not the only one who is here again:eek:
Started today with shakes i had from last time tbh too ashamed to go to the local pharmacy having gained over 5 stone since i last saw them in April'09:break_diet:, hoping to lose at least a stone before i have to go to them for supplies in 2 wks time.
Hoping i haven't caused alot of damage by gaining so much so quickly:confused: tbh glad to see the back of '09, prob worst year ever but it's over now- 2010 new year, new me:flirt2:lol
Best of luck to everyone (newbies, restarters and maintainers:D) hope you all reach and maintain your goals xxxxxxxxx

Good luck with the restart I am on day 1 again (and I dont know what number this time is but I am using up my left over shakes too).

thanks scamp good luck to you too, hope we keep each other motivated :) xxxxxxx keep us posted

thanks bells, best of luck with yours too xxxxx

welcome back.im one of the many new ones.wishing you all the best for next week and the coming weeks.

thanks spottitchsam and welcome :) best of luck to you hun xxxxx

Welcome back Little miss. Im a restarter too and struggling! Whereabouts in Cork are you?

Thanks ChellyWellyBoot, best of luck to you too hun xxxxx
And hey theresa, first day done..... plenty more to go lol ps i'm from the city, whereabouts are you from? :)

Great that you have bitten the bullet and restarted. It has to be tough on you having done so well before and having slipped back but you are right, this is a new year and soon it will be a new YOU! Lots of luck for week one.

Thanks Irish Molly, i just weighed myself about 2 hours ago to find out my exact starting weight and actually sat and cried, this is the heaviest i've ever been (heavier than when i was pregnant - full term+2wks!!!) but felt a huge release and less apprehensive about getting back into this now! I know it's gonna take time, i have set my goal weight at the lightest i think i should possibly be with my body shape! So i really am going for gold! I'm going to need a lot of support so i'll be on here often!!!
Thanks everyone for all the comments, they've helped alot xxxxx

LittleMiss,

Im in the county... not far from Blarney!! But Im studying in UCC!

Hey litte miss,

I can totally sympathise with you!
Ive also restarted (after much more then 3 attemps :() And im also at my heaviest. And about 3 stone heavier when i was pregnant.

But thats all in the past now. And as someone said to me, Its the last time you'll ever be this big. So look at it as a turning stone and good luck on your restart :)

Good luck and I am sure that you will do it this time :D

Back