Here we go again...

mfhx6gt2

Number 9
Alright one and all,

I'm new around here but thought I would start up a diary if you don't mind as a place to write down my thoughts and help me keep on track.

I'll start with a little bit about me, 24 year old bloke and I've been on this diet before in 2008 but I've had a tough time the last year or so with problems and put back on some of that weight, those personal problems are behind me now and I'm ready to get back on track and keep it off for good!

I've tried to re start a few times and fallen off the wagon but this is it, its my choice and I'm doing it this time, for myself.

If I do have temptations or cravings or feeling a little down I'll probably come in here to let it all out, so a word of working for ya! :cool:

Good luck to everyone else in the same boat, we're all in this together and can reach our targets! :)

Last edited:
welcome!!! its nice to have a bloke round here, oh and good luck fella!

Thanks!

On to day 5 now so hope for a good loss by Wednesday.

I'm going away in a week or so the plan is to stick to SS 100 until I go away on the 17th June, try and minimize any damage while I'm away and the get back on it 100% when I get back on the 22nd.

Welcome & Good Luck Xx

If I do have temptations or cravings or feeling a little down I'll probably come in here to let it all out, so a word of working for ya! :cool:

Definitely do! I've found it to be a really good way to distract myself until the cravings are gone. Good luck!

Feeling hungry now arhghg but determined to stay on track.

House mate just got in with a Dominoes the sod. I've gone into my bedroom to hide from it.

Drink some water :)

I`ve had to sit through KFC, Pizza Hut and Roast Beef with all the trimmings! I`ve only been on the diet 11 days! lol

Yeah good idea, water seems to help.

I think I've managed to avoid temptation as I'm in bed now and have no intention of getting out until tomorrow morning!

Well done :D

It does get easier x

So far so good today although I've only had one pack I've managed two litres of water, I didn't get out of bed until half 11 though, think I'll have the second one now. Chocolate shake with ice cold water and a few ice cubes!

3 litres down, I think I'll try and get another one in before bed.

I really need to start doing something, got really lazy recently and I really need to find a job, I'll be in Amsterdam from the 17th until 22nd June then the need for a job really does increase!

I'm technically a student until June 11th!

Right well another lazy day here in my apartment, I've literally got nothing to do.. all my mates are you on the drink! I'm going to meet them a little bit later after they have gone for a Chinese meal and I'll have a few sparkling waters!

I really have nothing to do, I need to start looking for a job but I'm going on holiday next week so I'll step up the hunt when I get back, I don't want to be offered an interview and then not be in the country!

As for today I have played computer games and listened to music all day since I got up, two packs down but only 1 litres, just starting on the second litre but as I usually stay up until about 3am or later I'll get them down no bother in the end I am sure.

Think I'll take a walk to the supermarket in a bit, need some batteries for my mouse and xbox 360 controllers.

WI tomorrow, hope for a good loss!!

Urgh! 360 controller....my OH lives on MW2. Does my head in, but then my farmville and treasue isle on FB do his head in too, so fairs fair I guess?

How have you been finding it? What time do you have weigh in tomorrow? How are you finding being a student and on CD? It really does mess with your social life.

Urgh! 360 controller....my OH lives on MW2. Does my head in, but then my farmville and treasue isle on FB do his head in too, so fairs fair I guess?

How have you been finding it? What time do you have weigh in tomorrow? How are you finding being a student and on CD? It really does mess with your social life.

Yeah it does but I can manage, it is so much harder now than it was first time around.

I did the diet in 2007 and went from over 20 stone to about 14 and a half but never completed what I wanted to and sadly put a few pounds back on so I'm here to shift them now but back then it was much easier as when I was over 20 stone I didn't have a social life!

Uni is pretty much over now though, I finished 2 weeks ago and have my graduation in July, going away with Uni mates in two weeks so that will be last send off with them and then back on the diet until I hit goal, really determined to stick at it this time.

So far so good, first few days were the hardest, not really feeling hungry but just wanting pizza when my housemate came in with a Dominoes but I hid in my room and survived. WI is 12 tomorrow I think, I'll need to double check my calender.

The next hard thing is going to be doing The World Cup sober, I think I'll just stay in the house and watch the first England game at home on Saturday.

Well I don't get football at all so got no worries. My oh is teetotal and I try to be as much as I can out of respect to him. So not really got any worries on that front either...lol. What was your degree in? I've my accountancy final next week, not feeling very optimistic though, need to get cracking with those study books.

Well done you! What's urban planning?

Well done you! What's urban planning?

Planning of our towns and cities, development control and decided which buildings should get planning permission(if you work for the council) or trying to get planning permission (if you work in the private sector) and also policy, there is a hell of a lot of policy documents that need to be written and updated.

Back