here we go again

yummy mummy 2 be

well i did soooo well with LT ,,, THEN i came off, stuck to the refeed and 1 takeaway led to 1 cream cake then one packet of crisps then a chocolate bar and the lbs came piling bk on:( i only stopped beging of may and i feel liek im bk 2 were i started even tho im probally not i recon 2.5 maby 3 bk on 2 be honest..(i lost 5)im my defence i have just lost a baby so my bodys been going tru alot but this is my finial attempt at any diet this worked fpor me last time i had fantastic support and this site is a god send so im re-starting.. well waiting on lt to email me bk as to wether its safe to do so. im very disapoinbted im myself but more than anything iv let my kids down, i promised them a happy healthy mummy instead they got the severly pms mummy with overhanging fatty bits who crys about how she looks all the time... so here it begins... thursday is the 1st day HOPFULLY if lt say yes if not im going on protest lol.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear about everything that has happened since you was last on LT.

Good luck on your second time around :D.

Hey hon, you don't need any defense your not a bad person for eating some food! That's a tragedy, so sorry to hear of your loss. You're children are privileged to have a strong positive Mum like you. Loosing the weight this time will help unload all your troubles hon. You're clearly a beautiful woman inside and out and never need to cry about how you look! One day at a time eh?! Even if your not allowed to start yet some of the less extreme low calorie diets might help you pass the time till you can start LT again?

good luck xxx

good luck hunni

I think you should feel really proud your back on track,you've had an awful time of it lately.I ADMIRE your inner strenght and commitment to your children,I know they'll love mammy no matter what size.but i also know how it feels to live in a body you hate.I have my first weigh in tomorrow,my first week ever on lipotrim.have previously lost 10 stone 10 pounds with other diets,and excercise.due to illness have gained 3 stone in 4 months,because of inability to train.tomorrow is another day.sending you angel blessings.

thank you guys :) i have signed up to CD the ladys coming around thursday morning :S i weighd myself this am im 17.7 again i have put on 2 stone. boooo but i was 20.7 stone so i suppose now is the rite time to get back on track. im acctually looking forward to it. altho i loved LT they adviced me not to do that diet after a pregnancy but CD said it was ok so here goes:)good luck to all of you keep up the good work. see you all in slimville very soon :):)

hi all - started last week and have weigh in on thurs - so fingers crossed. Had a blip over the long weekend but am back on track today.

Best of luck skinnymini!

You were grieivng for your sad loss so focussing on diet was never going to be easy. If you feel you can tackle it now, then go for it and stay strong. You can do it, you know you did it before so you just go for it and your family will be so proud of your achievement.

Back