Here we go again!!!

Get yourself to bed and look after yourself sweet, rest will help your body lots. x

well its been another week from hell! been poorly and unable to have my usual medicines, lemsips etc. Ive never craved a plate of beans on toast so much in my life but i didnt crack i stuck with it 100% and it was well worth it!!!!!!!!

5lbs off! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 more week of 100% then temporary refeed! Hope to be 9 and a half by next week!!

Well done on your loss Emmielou that's fantastic!
I'm on refeed at the moment lost 7 in the two weeks
won't be on the forum as much but will keep an eye in
best of luck in the coming weeks X

well only 2lbs off this week but hey still a loss! start temp refeed tonight and so excited! then hope still to have lost good by next friday when i return to 100% for a final two weeks! still on target for goal though so happy happy happy!

Well refeed is turning out to be harder than last time as im really craving sweet things! I really need some fruit but cant have it! At least the shakes were sweet now i only have the sweet fix in the morning then savoury for lunch and dinner. Still back on the shakes 100% for 2 weeks on sat so should stop moaning and make the most of food! Still loving the veg!

Ive got this week, then 2 weeks shakes, then 2 weeks final refeed and im hoping to lose every week but even if its a minimal of 2lbs a week that will still be 10lbs which will take me below 9 so hopefully im guarnteed sucess! Any more than 2lbs a week is a bonus!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok! Xx

Refeed didnt quite go to plan! i followed it to the letter up until wednesday when i went to stay at Carden Park in chester with work. And what can i say whoops! I had a big blow out with both food and drink and thought im only there that once so make the most of it. plus i felt rude by just sitting there with my bottle of water!

Therefore its my fault that I gained a pound but hey cant dwell on the past! whats done is done and i had a fantastic time!

Back on 100% as from saturday and its not too bad as its only for 2 weeks then a proper 2 week refeed. Still plenty of time to lose. 11lbs to go to get me to the 8's.

I will do this!!!!

Well 2lbs off last week at weigh in which is better than nothing but it was TOTM so im hoping that affected it. it did last time and then I had a super loss the following week so heres hoping that I have good loss this week too.

Although in saying that I'm not going to get my hopes up to much! Id be happy with a 3lbs loss this week which will take me to 9st 5lbs and I start refeed this week. Last time I did lipotrim I was 9st 7lbs when I stopped the shakes and went on to refeed so Id be ahead of that.

looking forward to refeed sooooo much and just hope i can still lose as I will be doing it so strict! the first week I'm only replacing the tea time shake so should still lose surely??

Still want to try and get to below 9st so if I can do 8st 13lb by the 2 week refeed I'll be mega pleased! thats 9lbs to go including my weigh in this thursday!!! Fingers crossed.

Hi Emmielou. A big well done to you for your weight loss so far. Not long to go at all. I'm sure you can do it. I'm on day 5 and have 5 stone to lose. It seems like such a big hurdlle but I'm going to try and stay as focused as possible. Good luck with the rest of your journey. x

Thanks destiny! Its been a rough ride this time but yet again its still been worth it! Although i am never putting myself through it again so im determined the weight will stay off this time!

Last 100% weigh in tomorrow! Cant wait!! Really hope its decent! Then off shopping for plenty of refeed supplies! Cant wait to taste all that green veg covered in balsamic vinegar! Heavenly!!!

woooooooooooohoooooooooooo! 5lbs off!

Soooooo pleased! im now 9st 3lbs and I still have 2 weeks refeed which i intend to lose on. I was 9st 2lbs when i finished it completely last time so well ahead and am really thinking ill smash into the 8s this time!

Just had my tea too of chicken and green veg and it was divine! Lets hope that its nice weather this weekend so I can work on my tan too! hehe

Hope everyone is doing well!!

xx

Refeed is going well this week. Dont mind still having the 2 shakes as it just makes me look forward to my tea. plus i can have proper brews however i feel like they are really bad so am limiting myself to them in the evening when i get in from work and sticking to white tea during the day.

Been alternating each night between chicken and white fish and salad and veg and then on saturday i'll be able to have lunch too! Going to see Olly murs on saturday in Manchester! sooo excited, now i just have to decide what to wear.

Just been shopping and bought some new pink jeans (topshop) still a bloody 10 though as just cant squeeze into the topshop 8 jeans (yet!!) oh and a nice white tie top from river island. Really looking forward to a good summer this year as it will be the first year in a long long, infact ever that i have been happy with my body! normally dread getting the summer wardrobe out but this year Im loving it! so glad i discovered Lipotrim and have to say its the only diet that has proven it works!

Hoping for a loss of 2lbs this week. anything more is a bonus but dont think it will be too much as i dont feel much smaller but will wait and see.

Its DEFINATELY NOT going back on this time!!

xx

Weigh day today! yey its finally here again.

Not sure what to expect today. Been doing it properly and still been on 2 shakes a day so should have lost however I just dont feel any smaller and I know that on weeks when I have lost good ive always felt like ive lost.

I'd be happy if it were 2lb off today but I guess i'll just have to wait and see. Then 1 more week to go until I finaly enjoy eating breakfast again! ive really missed that.

well weigh day was on friday and I lost 1lb. now 9st 2lbs. Still 3lbs off being in the 8's. It really seems like my body is not going to let me get there but hey I shouldnt really be complaining, I'm back to what I was the first time I did lipotrim so really Im happy.

Now I can just concentrate on being healthy all through the week and enjoy my 'sinful saturdays' otherwise known as treat night! I should still be able to continue losing even if its 1lb a week. Need to start on the excercise now! running after work I think.

missing a weigh in this week as the pharmacist isnt in so after this refeed is done then normal week of eating 3 meals and will then get weighed to see how we have got on!

Thanks Emmievic!

Looks like you had a fab loss in week one! hope your still doing well hun! its so frustrating when you've lost it once before isnt it but hey at least you know you can lose it all again and will feel great in no time! im so glad i stuck with it for a second time even if i did think i wouldnt make it!

Yep I intend to see it out - want to get into my holiday clothes!! Like you I have vowed never again! x

Good on you hun and good luck. Keep me posted on your progress!

xx

Back