Here we go again!!!

Day 12 today and tomorrow is second weigh in. Keeping my fingers crossed for no less than 4lbs! really want to have hit the 7lbs mark. I checked on Tuesday and I am in Ketosis Woooohooooo!

Not going to lie though Im not finding it a breeze like i seemed to be the first time. I think it could be because im doing it alone this time so I have to watch my mum and dad eat everynight and everything smells heavenly!!

I go through days when I dont know how ill cope and then have a day when i feel strong! Hoping tomorrow will give me lots of motivation. Already feel a little slimmer but when I look in the mirror it still seems I have a long way to go and I cant imagine myself changing that much in the next 4 weeks but then I did before!

I will get through this!!!!!

good luck emmielou, you can do it!

Good luck with your weigh in. Keep going 100% TFR

Stick with it Emmielou YOU can do it and achieve fantastic results. You will look and feel amazing. Be brave babe its tough but ur not alone. We are ALL goung thro this and with you on this xxxx

Well 4lbs off this week making it 7lbs in just under 2 weeks! yey!! makes it all worth it! Now to get through the weekend!

Hey Emmielou
I have put on a stone of what I lost Im on day 1 today
hoping that Ill be back to basics in the two weeks and refeed week
Well done to you for getting back on track !

Well done, thats half a stone!!!! woo hoo!!!

Hey Emmielou
I have put on a stone of what I lost Im on day 1 today
hoping that Ill be back to basics in the two weeks and refeed week
Well done to you for getting back on track !

Hey Wamser, glad im not the only one who has had to come back, however I guess this is what it takes to show you that you need to keep up the good work or else.

Should take you no time at all to lose a stone and you'll be back to normal soon enough.

Im definitely not going to let it slip this time once its off its staying off but then I think summer will help that.

Good luck with week 1, keep me posted.

xx

Hey Wamser, glad im not the only one who has had to come back, however I guess this is what it takes to show you that you need to keep up the good work or else.

Should take you no time at all to lose a stone and you'll be back to normal soon enough.

Im definitely not going to let it slip this time once its off its staying off but then I think summer will help that.

Good luck with week 1, keep me posted.

xx
I know Emmielou it went on so quickly over the past 4 weeks
had maintained upto then but just let my old habbits creep back in and hey presto a stone on !Well officially 10lbs but I had gone a bit lower than my goal wt
I am defo with you never putting it on again ! X
I am with you defo not putting it back on again

I'm so determined I wrote the same line twice! Oh what lipo does to you !

Haha so true! Im even more loopy when on this!

Hey Emmielou, Was it your Wi today ? Hope you did well Im struggling a bit actually alot ! 5 days down 9 to go didn't weigh myself but hoping for a good loss X

Hey Wamser, No my weigh in is on fridays as I have half a day at work plus it means it gives me motivation right before the weekend which is when I need it most.

Im struggling too. At least you've not got long! it will soon be over. Ive got the rest of this week and then 2 more full weeks then I have to refeed for a week as going away for a meal and overnight stay with work so wil need to prepare for that, but can hopefully keep it healthy! Then im going back on TFR for a final push for 2 weeks, possibly with my mum again and then a proper refeed of about 2 weeks. Probably do 2 shakes for the first week and then drop to 1 shake for the second.

I'm aiming for less than last time. I want to be 8st something so doing it a bit longer but beacuse of the break in two weeks it doesnt feel as long!

We're having a cake and coffee morning at work today and Ive even baked scones for it. Its actually killing me now as there is so many delicious looking home made cakes on show, but then im just thinkin of the goal!!!

Only 2 more days to 3rd weigh in! Heres hoping for another 4lbs!!!!

Let me know how you get on with your first WI!!

xx

Well done for aiming lower I got to 8.13 last time hoping to get there with refeed week and uping exercise
Not going to weigh in until the two weeks are up have to go away this weekend so that's going to be tricky but will do my best ! Best of luck on Fri x

Well its day before week 3 WI and im beginning to feel nervous. I really want to break into the 9s however I would have to lose 5lbs and I doubt thats going to happen. It took 4 weeks last time so so shouldnt expect any different this time! Will probably be 3/4lbs. Then next week I should hit the 9s. Cant wait as once im there it should fly and i'll soon be low 9s.

As im doing it slightly different this time I actually dont know what the end result will be. I only have 2 weeks left of 100% then I am planning refeed for 1 week (keeping it very strict, shakes for breakfast and just salads, veg and white meat/fish) ready for my work event on the 13th. I still intend to be healthy on this day and am even thinking I should definitely hold off the achohol as the food should be enough to keep me happy. Then on Friday 15th im reverting back to 100% for 2 final weeks and then doing a 2 week refeed (1st wk 2 shakes, 2nd wk 1 shake) so really hoping that the break wont cause too much damage as I will still be good. Anyone know anyone whos had to do this also and if it affected their results much?

Anyway fingers crossed for tomorrow lets hope its a good one! Need to get through the weekend!!

Only 2lbs off this week! not what I wanted but hey its still a loss and its TOTM so hoping thats played a part. 9lbs in 3 weeks so still good!

Im 1lb off what i lost last week but if i lose 4 this next week i'll be back on track!

Well done Emmielou 2 lbs is great as you say it's 9 lbs in three weeks
I don't feel like I am going down as fast as I did before very little difference
in my clothes again well done x

Well im struggling today! Ive had a pretty bad day as decided to go for a drive to bakewell with mum and dad. We were feeding the ducks and holding slices of white bread in my hand and not being able to nibble killed me! Then just to finish me off everywhere i looked were people eating fish and chips or ice cream! Torture!

Still ive made it through the day and ive got my water and hot water bottle to keep me going!

Only 2 more weeks til some food!! I can do this!

Corr u did well i LOVE fish n chips and the smell is utterly divine! Well done u for resisting c

Feeling really crappy today! I think i'm coming down with something. My throat is bad and I cant stop coughing which makes it worse and just feel really tired and fed up. This is when I would normally comfort eat to make myself feel better. I am really craving a cup of tea and some beans on toast. Finding it very hard : (

Still I wont fail, I have to succeed. 3 days til next weigh in.

Back