here we go again

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Maverick, 8 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep i can relate to that, been back on sw for about 16 or so weeks n lost 11lb... I resigned myself to being a slow loser a long time ago tho so I am just happy when I do have losses!

Plus I'm not the kinda person who can be good all the time. I've had a few weekends away since I started and I refuse to restrict myself then, it's no fun for those around u if u are too concerned about what you are putting in your mouth to enjoy yourself.

Stick with it tho, and use this forum as much as u need to stay focussed xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Flabulous

Flabulous Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.28%)
    Hi Slinky

I am fairly new to the forum. I am a very slow loser. I have at least a stone, but preferably a stone and a half to lose. It is like pulling teeth.

What happens is I lose a bit, get disheartend and then put it back on again.:break_diet:

I am in my fifties and since menopause, well starting in my late thirties, I have bee lugging around this weight and it is all around my middle. From the back I look ok, but from the front I look like a weeble as I am so small.

I shall follow your progress with interest. I no longer go to class as I am unable due to work commitments to be regular so I try to follow the plan on my own steam.

Apart from chocolate, I don't have any real food cravings, but even though I follow all the rules for healthy eating, I still gain and retain weight.

It is very annoying!:mad:

Good luck. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.