here we go again..

Hey isA your mum gets better very soon! I'm finding Cambridge hard I was doing exante for a month & switched to Cd to lose the flab before the wedding season kicks off. Best of luck to you too shini xx

Tell me about it!! its very hard, sure anyone who does this 100% seriously has a lot of will power and sheer determination well day one is going ok, just bought mum to mine after her session and have given her samosas with homemade mint chutney i swear im salivating just walking round the house like a zombie!! lol im drinking my shake too, my mums laughing at me... but the bottom line is i havent given in.. the samosas havent touched my lips at all!! a great achievement for me... i will do this, i can do this xx

thanks mashed banana, i too have a couple of family weddings this year, its a big enough incentive to shift the flab!!! good luck young man xx

Young man? Lol! I'm a girl :) although my dad calls me 'puth' all the time haha! Good on you resisting the samsoas! I know is mega hard when the family gets together and every one is munching on proper food my weakness being dai pallay however you spell it...!!! Xx

Young man? Lol! I'm a girl :) although my dad calls me 'puth' all the time haha! Good on you resisting the samsoas! I know is mega hard when the family gets together and every one is munching on proper food my weakness being dai pallay however you spell it...!!! Xx
aww sorry about that i dunno why i assumed u were a lad, maybe the display pic!! LOL silly me. i know i like dhai bhalley too rather nice in the summer!! lol:flirt2: xx

Thanks! IsA you will get on track quickly and you'll be shrinking super quick! Got a dholki tonight - really don't want to go I've not told anyone I'm doing CD's all the Massi's are like 'eat eat' your only young etc but I don't think they understand I want to be skinny like I was before Uni :-( going to drink looooads of water before I go so hopefully will be ok! Xx Have a good weekend!!! Xx

hey hun, sorry for the late reply!! things arnt good at home at the mo, now my 84 yr old granny fell ill last week and is in hospital.. so have derailed again... any excuse for em to eat cant seem to keep the will power up!! i feel like a failure!! again!! arghhh it makes me so sad!!

sometimes i wonder if im ever gonna be normal again.. its a big battle the fat rashiy always seems to drown lil rashiy inside me out.. now im talking like a right psycho!! i just wanna be thin.... not happy!!!! trying to shake it off but this failure sems to be hanging on liek a big cloud over me head today!! mind u its not so better outside!! help please|!!!!!

Hey there
All I can say is that you have come so far .. Don't be disheartened. I keep trying to restart and every day starts good then I think of what I COULD have lost by now if I started when I first tried! You have been so strong so hang in there. I've realised .. As strange as it sounds, happiness is linked to the way we feel and if we don't love ourselves and the way we look we will never be able to love others and be happy the way we want to be. So I'm going to be inspired by you and your willpower so far and do this once and for all! Keep going raishy!

Sorry to hear about your Gran hope she gets better super soon! You know what I think you should do is take a break for a couple of days - eat what you want and then draw a complete line and be like I can do this I will do this! ( sounds like bad advice but I did this & it worked like a charm as I was 100% afterwards) Or you could stop beating yourself up about going off track and do SS+ for the stressful days, if you know your going to turn to food make sure you have ketosis safe food around the house. Xx

Rashiy Babes said:
sometimes i wonder if im ever gonna be normal again.. its a big battle the fat rashiy always seems to drown lil rashiy inside me out.. now im talking like a right psycho!! i just wanna be thin.... not happy!!!! trying to shake it off but this failure sems to be hanging on liek a big cloud over me head today!! mind u its not so better outside!! help please|!!!!!

Hey how ru ? Sorry to here about ur gran times like this it all seems hard!! Maybe u should just set a date for ur self to start in a week or two!! It mite help, it's not easy diet but believe me it does get easy and before u know it ur on a rolling game of loosing the pounds!! It's the best feeling ever !! Have a look at my diary mite help u or motivate u !! Xxx best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys thanks for all ur support! today is a new day!I'm gonna start from scratch and keep going saw my CDC yesterday who was very supportive and reassured me loads! I'm determined to fight the flab! It is hard and food is a big issue in my life because I eat to gain comfort if things are bad or not quite ticking along nicely! I need to over come this habit! Hope u all doing well in the battle of fighting the flab x

Rashiy Babes said:
Hey guys thanks for all ur support! today is a new day!I'm gonna start from scratch and keep going saw my CDC yesterday who was very supportive and reassured me loads! I'm determined to fight the flab! It is hard and food is a big issue in my life because I eat to gain comfort if things are bad or not quite ticking along nicely! I need to over come this habit! Hope u all doing well in the battle of fighting the flab x

That such good attitude. Glad you are feeling better. I'm the same .. Comfort eating. But I'm starting to realise comfort eating leads to more comfort eating because of weight gain. We all just have to fight this once and for all. I did a full day yesterday after battling with getting through the first day. I know you can do it too!

Thanks pinkshopaholic! The more I push myself the more in determined to do this! I actually feel like this year I will definatley lose this fat! The sun is shining and making me feel a whole lot better! I just have to stick at it! Keep to it a day at a time xx

Back