Here we go again!!!

Sorry for the late response and well done on your loss, keep it up and you will be at your goal in no time :)

Hey Pippa

I'm following SW EE - for the most! I've never tried Red/Green - how are you finding it!!

I'm so in love with my lil man - but I find at least with SW he can eat the food I'm cooking - which I defo can't do on a meal replacement!!

How long have u been doing SW ? Xx

I followed EE days constantly till recently actually, my weight loss hit a slight slump so my leader advised me on mixing up my days and it worked for me. It was a little harder to understand but I am enjoying having my red/green days, I've made some really nice meals (I did buy the recipe book for red days though). I joined Slimming World at the end of January and haven't looked back since!

But I would love to see how I feel at 12stone?? Might be happier before then or loose more

That's my plan as well, I can't remember the last time I was 12 stone honestly. I don't want to set a weight too low and I struggle to get to it / lost too much weight. I plan to get to 12stone as well, see how I feel when I get there and perhaps go lower if I feel I need to.

Oh I hate weigh in day/night!!

I'm one of those weighers that try to really really empty my bladder before and wear exactly same clothes down to the granny knickers - just incase it sways my weight either way - SAD - I know!!

I am the same, haha! Good to know I am not the only one like that, I was having a sulk the other day and wishing I could go to a morning group so I didn't have to wait till the evening ..as I try not to eat very much through out the day :p

How are you finding SW so far?
I have had a slimtastic week, I have stuck to plan 100%.. writing everything down as well and counting all my syns, planning my meals. It's my final weigh in this week and I desperatly want my 4 1/2 stone award (2.5lbs to go), it's my 18th birthday on Thursday and I am planning to go out around town on the Friday. Won't be good for my diet but I think I deserve it, I am not going to let it throw me off track though.. I am going to save up all my syns that week to use on my night out, hopefully that will help me not have too much of a harsh gain!

Back