Here we go again...

I was the same when on pro points, I got to goal on it last year but in the 10 weeks or however long I was on it I always went over my weeklies!!! Your doing so well ATM xx :)

0 points would be best for soup 'cause I can just eat it whenever but I'd be open to low point soups too :)

Was up 6 times during the night with the baby so I'm exhausted. Hoping I don't ruin it today through being really pissed off lol.

Breakfast - Cheerios and semi skimmed milk 5ppts

Lunch - Soup, pitta 4ppts, cheese 2ppts and tomato

Dinner - Chicken pie 14ppts with veg

TOTAL - 25ppts
38 weeklies left

I am in SUCH a bad mood today. Baby slept badly and then wouldn't go for a nap and is just incessantly whining and it's driving me mad. Meeting a friend and it's pouring with rain n she keeps texting me to get me to go for lunch - no. I'm on an effing diet. How hard is that to understand?! We're going to a shopping centre with a food court, it's not like I'm making her go to a restaurant and eat alone.

Got on the bus and there's another pram on which makes it really awkward.

This is the definition of a dominos for lunch kinda day. Except I had a pitta with cheese and tomato. Yay.

Hey here to subscribe. I see you had a really bad night, my little lady wakened at 4a.m and decided she was starving, I thought that was bad. God love you. Bed early tonight. Is she teething or just having a bad day?

Well done on sticking with the plan. Really hard to do on days like that!

She's teething but it's not really bothered her up 'till now. She's getting up wanting to play. Not cool. She's asleep on the bus now so hopefully will get a good sleep.

The day is early, don't praise me yet!

Just had an amazing chicken pie. 14ppts so it's quite high but the whole family eat it, even the baby! Had 2 bags of steamed veg too so I'm full up.

Got a point left so might have a bag of skips after college (using 1 weekly as well) but I might just leave it.

Bad mood day, good food day :)

Pie sounds yum! You must be so happy you got through your bad mood on plan!xx what are you doing at college?x

Doing accountancy Emma :) sadly it's one of those professions where I'll never stop studying, even on maternity leave!

My mood is directly influenced by the mood of my baby so I hope she's having a better night!

Had half a packet of skips when I got home that baby had conveniently left me so that wrapped up my leftover point :)

Not too bad a night, only up once - struggled to get back to sleep though, always the way!

Plan for today

Breakfast - Nothing, been busy!

Lunch - 60g pasta 6ppts, tinned tomatoes and cheese 2ppts

Dinner - 2 sandwich thins 6ppts with mozzarella 5ppts, chicken 2ppts, mushroom & tomato,

Snacks - 22 Pringles 6ppts

TOTAL - 27ppts
37 weeklies left

Last edited:
I just weighed out half a portion of pasta (30g) thinking that it was lunch so a small portion would be fine - it's a tiny amount!!

I've gone for spaghetti instead cause it seems like more but even then it's a 60g portion.

Yeah 30g is TINY!! I do love pasta though, but I suppose 60g is supposed to be enough for a healthy diet.

Glad your little one had a better night. Have you ever tried Nielsons Teetha satchets? They are for teething babies, only contain camamile to calm them. I found them very good with my older two.

We have Ashton's and parsons teething powder but I dunno if it works! I think she's just being clingy because she stops crying as soon as I walk into the room. I was at college last night so didn't do her bath or bottle so she was a bit needy when I picked her up.

Made an absolute rookie mistake and didn't check how many pittas there were before deciding on dinner which means I'll now have to have sandwich thins (2 of, 6ppts) instead of a pitta (4ppts) which is a bit annoying but I'm just glad I've got the points for it.

I'm in an absolutely foul mood and there's no apparent reason behind it! Joe called at quarter to six saying he was going to the gym after telling me he'd be home for half 5 - good job I didn't have dinner on!

Need to channel my anger into the gym later and not into food. Food will not help.

Tomorrow is cheat day.

Breakfast - Cheerios & milk 5ppts

Lunch - Baked potato 7ppts, chicken 2ppts, salsa 1ppt

Dinner - Chicken curry with fried rice 30ppts, irn bru 6ppts

Snack - about 20 Pringles, probably less but let's call it that 6ppts

TOTAL - 57ppts eek!
6 weeklies left

Last edited:
Hi Clare here to subscribe if you don't mind! I am pretty much in the same boat as you I have a eight month old little girl and I said I would be back to pre pregnancy weight by the time she was nine months so I have three weeks and 3 lbs to go I started ww at 12 st 5.5lbs and I'm currently at 10st 12 lb, it's taking nearly 7 months of stopping and starting by since christmas I have been more focused. Well done on your good work so far we'll be yummy mummy's in no time!

Skipping breakfast didn't work 'cause the baby's a noisey wee soul and I didn't get my lie in!

Going to get my nails & eyebrows done today so I'm having a 'me' afternoon followed by a Chinese for dinner, can't complain.

Except I guarantee the me afternoon will be cut short!

Enjoy our cheat meal. We are having ours tonight as well. I find it's something to really look forward to and it stops me pigging out for the rest of the weekend.

Back