Here we go again...

I have carbonara 9ppts on my meal plan for tomorrow. I can't find a 9ppt recipe and I have zero ingredients for carbonara in my fridge. Not sure what I was thinking there!

Hiya. Not sure how I missed your diary yesterday. Well done on the loss, 1lb is great!! I'm the same with my treats. Funny how once you know how many pp are in things your more careful. I love Lea and Perrins spicy hoops (crisps), but a bag is like 8pp.....not so fussed on them now lol.

Hope you have a great day xx

So I went totally off the rails today. Costa & tgis were involved. I'll leave it there!

So no weeklies & lots of activity for the rest of the week! I did a good few hours walking with the baby strapped to me though so that's gotta be a few activity points!

Well done on your loss Hun!! Don't worry about today, sometimes we need abit of freedom to get our head focused! Sure it was yummy! I love tgi's!! Tomorrow's a new day x

Exactly. I'm not gonna beat myself up about it. I enjoyed it and if I'm going out I'd rather do it properly and get what I want rather than the lowest point options cause that's not a real treat is it?

Yeah 100%, sometimes you just need what you need! You enjoyed it that's the main thing xx tbh don't think tgi's has any low point options :p

I'm definately the same, if by some miracle I manage to get out for a meal I'll have what I fancy!
Well done on getting back on the wagon and leaving it behind you. Thats the part I find difficult....not letting one bad day ruin a week.

I had a peek at the scales this morning and it's showing a 1lb loss which makes absolutely zero sense given that when I think I've done well it shows a gain!

Back on the wagon today. Need to go organise dinner though, may be leftovers from last week that are in the freezer though cause my meal plan is totally off - I dunno why I've not bought half the stuff I need!

Got the insurance company coming today to see about the mess caused by the neighbours pipes bursting :(

Need to do the shopping today, any low point recipes I should consider?

Breakfast - WW bagel 4ppts, ham 1ppt

Lunch - Soup & sandwich thin 3ppts

Dinner - Chicken pie 14ppts with veg

Snack - Skips 2ppts

TOTAL - 24ppts
0 weeklies

I'm making butternut squash soup, I hope it's nice 'cause cutting up a squash is such a faf!

Last edited:
Search weight watchers good to know on google, they have loads of yummy ww propoint recipes, may give you some inspiration xx

yesterday took me at least 30 mins to cut up 2 squashes, proberly longer tbh! Worked up such a sweat, so good luck I feel your pain! Haha xx

I just posted about it on Facebook and my ww leader said just to cut it in half, roast it and then scoop out the flesh when it's soft rather than cut the whole thing. Wish I'd asked before!!

Back