Here we go again...

Snuck in a can of irn bru (trust oh to buy 500ml cans instead of the normal ones!) and some Pringles but still some weeklies left. By this time last week I had none so I'm sure I'll be fine.

But worried about how to manage at work on Monday. First day at work for 8 months and I've no idea what facilities they have (micro/toaster etc) so I'll have to come up with something!

Sundays are difficult for me - my whole family treck to my grans for dinner so I've no idea what I'm having so I'm just restricting the points I have this morning and I'll have a treat tonight if I stay under :)

I bought this dress for eilis' christening in November and I couldn't get it on. Pleased :)

Attachments

• image-3392350510.jpg
    image-3392350510.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 69
Dinner was 4ppts! After all of my worrying.

Breakfast - Cheerios & Milk 5ppts

Lunch - Soup and a sandwich thin 3ppts

Dinner - Spanish chicken 2ppts with potatoes 2ppts

Snacks - Birthday cake 4ppts, 36 Pringles 10ppts

TOTAL - 26ppts 6 weeklies left

Last edited:
So I used my remaining 10 points on 36 Pringles. Yes, I counted.

I should probably use my points more nutritionally but they were awesome!

10 points for 36 pringles that seems like a rip off to me! I could eat the whole tub, thank god we don't buy them anymore!

Good luck back at work today, I found it very hard at the start but I'm slowly coming around! X

Honestly 36 is a lot more than I thought! I've never counted them before lol.

Today started quite well. I put on the dress I chose for work and it felt quite baggy. Then I had a sneaky look at the scales ahead of WI tomorrow and I've apparently gained 3lb. Not impressed. The lesson is bit to look I suppose!

Breakfast - Cheerios & Milk 5ppts

Lunch - Sandwich thin 3ppts with cheese 3ppts and tomato

Dinner - Spag bol 11ppts

Snack - skips 2ppts

TOTAL - 24ppts
6 weeklies left

Last edited:
Hey back from my weekend away. YOu seem to be doing very well with your weekend propointing. Don't pay much attention to the scales until proper weigh-in time. I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Ohh and you look lovely in your dress, well done, its a great feeling to put something on that didn't fit not long ago!

Heyy how was your weekend? :)

I think this is the first time I've actually counted my weeklies properly! I'm pretty sure oh will want a takeaway tonight to celebrate my new job & passing my exam (yay) but he can wait till after WI tomorrow at least.

Must say I'm loving the sound of my job. Get a company phone and everything, how very grown up!

Went a bit overboard with my pasta tonight. Had about 120g (cooked) rather than 90g but I have 8ppts left including weeklies so I'll just not eat anymore tonight.

My mum forgot to give eilis' sleep music player back after she stayed there last night so I'm currently struggling to settle the poor lamb.

What a good day for you! New job and passing your exam, congrats!! :party0011: And 36 Pringles for 10points - great use of points!! Yum! Xx

I'm sure you'll be fine :)

I've decided that last week I had too many treats for the sake of it. Namely Pringles! I was within my points but could have used them better so that's the plan for this week.

Breakfast - nothing on WI day!

Lunch - 2 ww bagels 8ppts, ham 1ppt and tomato

Dinner - layered Mexican chicken 12ppts with veg

Snacks - popcorn 2ppts, rich tea fingers 3ppts

TOTAL - 26ppts
49 weeklies left

Quite a good day all in. Most of my points used in meals which is what I'm aiming for. Think I should probably cut down on bread and cheese too but one step at a time, eh?

I'm actually beginning to annoy myself with points. I went to tesco after WI for a treat - was thinking nice bread and chicken wings. Checked the points and 1/3rd of the pack was 7ppts and I know I'd have eat the whole thing so off I went to find something else. Considered Supernoodles but they were high too. Wanted ww petit pains but they had none so I ended up with bagels. Normally my treat woulda been a dominos lunch meal!

Back