Step 1 Sole Source Here we go again..........

You aren't a freak! You have done so well!! And you will continue to do well so please don't be disheartened! I'll have none of that defeatist talk on my wall please!!! haha!

Well, today is my sushi class so may be a tough one...I have had one shake so far and will probably have another one later before the class, to make sure I'm not going in there hungry.

It helps that I'm still very motivated and excited to go down a dress size. I really can't wait for the next stone to drop off as I really think that'll make the biggest difference!

How's everyone else doing? Xxx

Ohhh Nikie hope it goes well for you today! Enjoy whatever you do have and remember that while the sushi is a lovely treat and motivator for you, that's all you need before your next shake :)

Thanks Jo! Will check in later xx

Hope you had a great day Nikie!

Hello! Had a lovely day! Made loads of sushi and went to the park afterwards to eat it in the sunshine :) it was lovely! I did eat loads more rice than I intended to....but am back on plan 100% today :)

I said to my boyfriend.....that's what it's about. Learning to live but still lose weight/keep weight off. We had a wonderful day together yesterday ( which hasn't happened in a long time) and are back on plan today.

It's not something I intend to do every weekend! And now it's done I can concentrate on getting to goal :)

I've just been through some clothes....size 12 is a distant dream but as my size 16s are loose I have been trying on a couple of size 14 bits. My work dresses do up but you can see my lumps and bumps so might be a couple if weeks until I can really wear them. We'll see though....sometimes it happens quicker than we anticipate! Xxx

Aww well done Nikie! I think you definitely should feel proud of yourself for yesterday as you ate something you really wanted in the context of an event, it wasn't like a mindless binge, which is what we need not to do. I wouldn't even feel remotely guilty about the rice as it was appropriate for the sushi, and hardly unhealthy!

How you feeling today? I know what you mean about clothes, just because they fit, doesn't mean they fit!

I'm doing a good job today :)

Totally back in the zone! One of my favourite things to do is settle down with a nice cup of coffee and read a book....since doing CWP I haven't been drinking my usual cappuccinos or hazelnut lattes but have been having green tea and instant black coffee. Bluergh!!!

Today I got some nice filter coffee things so I'm looking forward to having some nice black coffee! I'm feeling positive about trying one of them in a little bit!

Xxx

Glad you're feeling so motivated! When's your next weigh in?

Tomorrow....usually in the evening but I think I'm having it earlier as it's bank holiday.

Fingers crossed for a good loss! X

So it wasn't a good loss. I lost 1lb. I know, I know - its a lb in the right direction right! Do I think my day off plan was worth only losing a lb? Yes. Yes I do and this is why......

For those not in the picture, my boyfriend used to be my fiance. We are working on our relationship and hoping to get back on track and I feel that saturday (and the weekend in general) was a lovely one with him. We talked, we spent quality time together and we are in a good place.

The other reason why it was worth it is because THIS was our first test! Last time we did CWP, when we came off plan we REALLY came off plan! And couldn't get back into it. I was pretty confident that we would get back on this after the sushi class but I didn't really know until it happened. And we have! Yesterday was SS+ and now we are back on SS.

The final reason - even though my weight was still moving I think it was good to have a day off, to kick start my metobolism again. I'm not saying that I'm going to come off the plan on purpose to do that, but my CWP consultant is confident that next week I will have a great loss (we are hoping for 5lbs!) as my period weight will be off and I'll be going through ketosis again etc.

For those that are amazed that one little day off only resulted in a 1lb loss....don't be disheartened. I ended up having my weigh in at short notice this morning and had just had a shake and 1 litre of water so chances are I would have lost 3lbs had it been planned slightly better!

xxx

I'm sure you'll have a great loss next week, its probably mainly water retention.

You're right that the plan has to fit into your life, and it's great you've managed to do that and get back on track.

I hope you and your partner have had a lovely day today :)

I'm still here and 100%!! Just been so busy with work! feeling great! X

Great to hear Nikie, I love hearing about people who've had successful controlled days off, as they are few and far between!

Hope your next weigh in reflects how great it is to stick at it 100% :)

I'm looking forward to weigh in tomorrow....it isn't until 7pm so I have the whole day to get through first! I know I've lost weight this week and am feeling great but I still seem to be stuck between size 14 and 16 :(

I shall feel happier when I'm properly into size 14 as then I can work towards size 12, which seems so much closer to my ultimate aim - between 10-12.

I hope to be in the 11's in a couple of weeks time. I was 12.7 at last weigh in and hope to be 12.3 tomorrow if possible. Fingers crossed!

Just think, tomorrow you'll be pretty much half the way there to goal! I wouldn't worry about the dress size, I find its a sudden drop which is actually quite nice.

Thanks Jo, voice of reason as usual! I will check in tomorrow evening xx

Looking forward to hearing about your loss! You've been so strong you deserve a great loss.

Hi Girls, just had my wi, 5lbs off this week! I'm chuffed to bits and that's 6inches off my waist!!!

Well done you! You must be so pleased! Thats definitely a motivator to stay really strong this week. Do you have a goal in mind?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back