Step 1 Sole Source Here we go again..........

5lbs off! Very happy to be 12.2 today! Woo hoo! Now to concentrate on hitting the 11's next week! ;)

Huge congrats Nikie! You'll defo be in the 11s next week :)

Thanks everyone! It just goes to show that the first couple of nightmare weeks are worth it! I'm wearing a size 14 dress to work that I couldn't possibly even get on, let alone do up a couple of months back! So it's tight and shows my tummy a bit more than I'd like but I have already had three compliments this morning and it's only 8am!

Feeling positive, happy and motivated xx

Thanks everyone! It just goes to show that the first couple of nightmare weeks are worth it! I'm wearing a size 14 dress to work that I couldn't possibly even get on, let alone do up a couple of months back! So it's tight and shows my tummy a bit more than I'd like but I have already had three compliments this morning and it's only 8am!

Feeling positive, happy and motivated xx

Aww I bet you look and feel amazing! Putting back on stuff you love that no longer fitted is such a buzz. And a compliment ain't so bad either ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the 5lb loss! Amazing! X

How you doing Nikie?? Well on your way into the 11s?!

Hi guys! It's good to see you're all doing so well. I love this diet, it's really working! The first week or 2 of hell is definitely worth it :)

Well done! brilliant results :)

Sorry to let the team down but I've been off plan.... My beloved beautiful fur baby was run over on Wednesday night and I found him the next morning. I needed to get out the house ....memories of him there are too painful....and so we went out to dinner every night and drank a lot of alcohol.

I'll never forget Charlie cat and I miss him so much, but he wouldn't want his mummy to be miserable so I am back on plan today and hoping that the damage will only set me back one week. From an initial weigh in on the scales this morning it looks like I've gained back the 5lbs I lost last week so should hopefully get that off and be in the 11s in a couple of weeks time.

I'm really not in a very good place at the moment. :(

Oh Nikie I'm so sorry to hear that :( You're not letting anyone down, I'm sure anyone in the same situation would do the same, and I can totally understand that your grief is your priority, not your weight. You need to do whatever you need to do to start to feel OK.

I'm really impressed that you're back, as you said, it doesn't make sense to be unhappy. You'll lose the regain (which is prob mostly water) is no time, and start feeling good about yourself again.

In the meantime, know that none of us are judging you, and the point of the forum is to be honest and express your emotions through communicating rather than through food. Anytime you feel that need to eat emotionally, come here instead. We all support you and want to do well. I'm so sorry for your loss, and I hope each day gets a little bit less tough.

Thank you Jo. Yesterday I was 100% again so feeling a bit more positive again. I'm just so so sad all the time :(

But you are right...eating won't help that and as I said to my boyfriend, that's exactly what we need to work on. Our natural instinct in times of grief was to eat :/ well actually, it was to drink...which led to eating! We weren't really bad....we had sushi one night and I had a carb friendly meal another night....we didn't have any McDonald's or fast food so that's something at least.

Right...focused. Back on plan. X

Thank you Jo. Yesterday I was 100% again so feeling a bit more positive again. I'm just so so sad all the time :(

But you are right...eating won't help that and as I said to my boyfriend, that's exactly what we need to work on. Our natural instinct in times of grief was to eat :/ well actually, it was to drink...which led to eating! We weren't really bad....we had sushi one night and I had a carb friendly meal another night....we didn't have any McDonald's or fast food so that's something at least.

Right...focused. Back on plan. X

Well the fact you didn't have an all out binge shows you've made progress.

It's so awful feeling sad or stressed without the normal coping mechanism of food to turn to, but we're learning all the time, and you should be really proud of yourself.

Hope today is a good day, plan wise and emotionally.

Three months later! And I have gained a stone back. Feeling postive and looking forward to being back on plan and losing this stone plus another two!

We have booked two holidays now....one to Dubai and one to New York, so I have motivation to lose the weight and be feeling great.

Still very sad about Charlie cat but needing to focus and sort myself out now. xxxx

Day 2 - successful!

Still feeling very positive about it all - very relieved that I didn't gain all the weight back and that in a couple of weeks time I'll be feeling amazing and looking so much better!

xxxx

Back