Step 1 Sole Source Here we go again..........

Hiya, i have just read through the whole of your diary! well done, you were so motivated throughout...

I know what you mean about only losing 1lb after just 1 night off plan, I lost 13.5 lbs in my first week, this week i only lost 1.5 lbs because Saturday I got hammered and it led me to a curry house! I felt crap up until about yesterday when the pain under my ribs (im guessing indigestion) eased off. I thought I was having a heart attack!! it's really put me off food!

I'm back to guzzling my water and having shakes now, I fell off the wagon after my blow out but in a way where I was only drinking 2 shakes a day when im meant to be having 4 coz of my height, and not drinking enough water. I live in my work uniform and about a month ago I bought size 18 trousers from next which were tight, now they are hanging off me so I gathered the more I drink water, the more i pee, the more i can enjoy the feeling of pulling my big trousers up and down, no button and zip un-doing! LOL the weird mind of a dieter!!!

I go to pick up a month worth of supplies tomorrow from my consultant and she's gonna weigh me again to see if I have undone some of that damage from saturday night.

i keep thinking 12 weeks... 12 weeks is NOT a long time, and those 12 weeks will go by whether i do SS or not, so I may aswell come out of the 12 weeks hopefully a size 12 and 3-4 stone lighter lol, plus thats when I head off to portugal with the family! I can't go fat!!

Come on Nikie, you can do this :) x

Jade x

Hi Jade! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and respond! Your post was exactly what I needed to read this morning to perk me up!

I feel very motivated at the moment....hope it continues! Xxx

Back