Here we go any starters 20/08?!

Yeah i put lemon juice in my tea this morning thinking it was ok and i had a teeeeny sip before realising! Its on the no list i believe. I'd like an early night too, much easier to avoid cravings. Though i just weighed myself and i seem to be 5lbs down!!

Yay...made the end of day 3! Hows everyone doing? Did we all make day 3? x

Hiya, I've started yesterday and I'm sooo hungry :cry: I'm sure it will get easier though I'm determined not to give-up so good luck to you as well x

it does get easier! well done on 3 hun thats great :) start of day 4 for me.. 12lbs down :D

So I have bitten the bullet and just ordered the bumper pack, hoping to start on Tuesday after the bank holiday. After losing weight and putting it back on I am determinded to succeed...I have the weight to shift! Was totally in the zone for a long time of going to the gym and eating healthy but after a lot of things happening I couldn't go to the gym as much (and started eating bad) and the weight has gone back on. Its so hard when everyone else around you is thin. Hoping to get some support from here to help me along the way! :)

Hoping someone can help! I take tea almost black but with the tip of the spoon (eighth inch) of coffeemate to give it a little colour. Do you think this is ok. I only ever have one or two cups a day and can take black coffee the rest of the time, but morning cuppa would be sorely missed with a canderel.

Back