Here we go here we go here we go!!!!

kellymundy

Gold Member
Thought I'd just say a quick hi to everyone here as you have all helped me to decide that the CD is the one for me finally.
I saw my CDC this morning for the first time and she seems really nice, friendly and supportive (like you fine people ;)).
I'm looking to lose at least 3st by 3rd May because I'm of to Florida on holiday and don't want to be mistaked for a ride in the water parks, lol.
My over all target is to lose around 7st by Christmas, which going by what you all seem to have done shouldn't be a problem if I can just stick to it!
It's great to finally be at the point where I'm so positive about a diet that I'm confident enough to post on here.
Thanks again for your inspiring posts and helping me to get started.

HIYA KELLY!

WELL DONE ON MAKING THE DECISION TO START CD! ITS IS A TRULY AMAZING DIET.. AND DOES WORK IF YOU STICK TO IT! THE FIRST THREE DAYS ARE HARD BUT ONCE YOU'VE DONE THEM YOU WILL BE HAVING A MUCH EASIER TIME!

Good luck with your first day

Sarah xxx

Hi Kelly, 3st is definately doable by May and with the added incentive of your holiday and the support on here you're sure to get there. Look forward to watching your tracker move.

Hi Kelly

Welcome to Minimins - its a great place to be.

Good luck with the Cd'ing xx

Welcome Kelly, good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Georgie
x

Welcome Kelly. You must post a holiday picture when you come back. 3st id def doable by May!

Hiya Kelly and a great big welcome!!!! :)

Good Luck on your journey and I'm positive by May you will be looking fantabulous for your holiday!

End of my first day and not hungry at all! Thanks guys!

Well I'm at the end of my first day and was really worried about being hungry by now, but I'm not at all!
I've managed to drink 4 1/2 litres (and still going) so I think that's what probably helped me (husband eating a devine smelling curry DIDN'T).
Thank you all for being so welcoming and supportive, I suspect I'll probably need it more over the next few days until I go into Ketosis.
While I'm Typing to you lovely people can anyone give me any advice on what soups are worth a try?:thankyou:

Well I'm at the end of my first day and was really worried about being hungry by now, but I'm not at all!
I've managed to drink 4 1/2 litres (and still going) so I think that's what probably helped me (husband eating a devine smelling curry DIDN'T).
Thank you all for being so welcoming and supportive, I suspect I'll probably need it more over the next few days until I go into Ketosis.
While I'm Typing to you lovely people can anyone give me any advice on what soups are worth a try?:thankyou:

Kelly - soups are strange, you either luv em or hate em! I only luv the Oriental Chilli - but its an aquired taste.... Just get a couple of extras so you can just try them - dont leave yourself with insufficient packs in case you dont like them tho hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back