here we go on my own!!!!

well yesterday didnt really eat much as my lil girl is poorly and and 2 go emergancy doctors:cry: she got a bad chest infection.

2 pieces of bread 3
cuppa soup 1
(well i had a chicken and leek slim a soup but not in my guide so will count it the same as chiken and mushroom)

prawn crackers 5

chineese style chicken wings 4

well this morning (im hungry but trying to be good)
2 crumpets 2
with a light cheese triangle 0.5
6 rich tea biccys 3
hmmm what to have for lunch? i hate it when ive just been shopping so much tempation as my partner doesnt eat the same as me and eats crap so the cupboards are full of it lol.
2 pieces of bread 3
cheeses triangle 0.5
salad 0

tea omg i had a kebab 9.5(my down fall) i love um sooooo much lol i didnt actually want one but by the time i got my daughter to bed (she has a bad cough) it was to late to cook but it wont hurt i spose as i didnt go o ver my points.
total=18.5

Last edited:
sorry to hear about your daughter! hope she had the anti-bioitcs to make her feel better!
good work on keeping to the points!

yea she dont like um much but i got a syringe to make sure she has it all.
yea im tryin 2 keep to it lol. how have the last couple days been for you?

alright thanks, totally binged yesterday but did an hour and half on the tread mill to make up for it! lol

i had a whole (family size) bar of dairy milk, half a family bag of doritos , a massive bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes and a potato waffel lol my treadmill said i had burn 900 calories tho, which wont have covered the above but meh it was nice at the time...

lol its ok i spose it dont hurt every now and then i want a treadmill lol used to ave one when i trainned for the army but now my mum wants £100 for it lol. think im gunna ave to invest. is your tred yours or the gyms? my downfull isnt choccy or crisps i can resist them its god dam takeaways argh but my mum reckons thats where im young i dont tho i reckon its about self control lmao.

nah its my treadmill.... when ever i go to the gym i end up just drinking smoothies and using the sauna! lol have a look in the argos sale for a treadmill :)

your lucky must be loaded to be goin on holiday and ave ur own tred lol.

well today ive had
3 crumpets 3
3 bits of light spread 1.5
light choices bar 1.5
cereal bar 1.5
need to eat summin else really cuz gunna walk in to town n its a mission lol masssive hill.
got chilli for tea no mince tho loadsa points.
just had emental cheese and colslaw sarnie so
2 pieces bread 3
colslaw 1.5
40g of cheese 4
so got 7 points left for me chilli but prob wont use that cuz not avin mince so i think i may only ave to point the rice and kidney beans
so my chilli #
kidney beans 0.5
rice 3
1 piece home made garlic bread
crusty bread 2
low fat spread 0.5
and thats me done

Last edited:
lol i bought the treadmill in the sale. i'd never pay full price for something where i had to do exercise! lol

ur day sounds good points wise! well done!

yea not to bad not rele felt hungry but i know i got eat my points although you dont n you ave done rele well so what you had today then? n what is your downfall lol?
oo n very well done

my downfall is chocolate and doritos i love them both. today i have had :

4 ww bread slices and 2 cheese triangles - 3pts
a spoonful of parfait 0.5pts
biscuit 2pts
river cobbler fillet 1.5 pts
and for tea im having tagliatelle with red sauce and cheese 8.5 pts but i have also gained 3 activity points so altogether i will have used 12.5 pts today.

thats good so did you used to eat alot before then cuz you dont eat much now lol i spose your body just gets used to the amount u eat your tummy shrinks
i spose im quite lucky im not a choccy fan lol i just need a kebab fix all the time lol so where you from then

well i never used to eat alot, but i used to binge probably twice a week. im from south west england and yourself?

i live in exeter. yeah wine is also my downfall luckily i havent been out much . and i dont drink at home :)

i drink at home all the time but ive actually been quite good lol love me wine.
ive just been in town on the sunbeds i love um they make me feel so warm in this weather there brill do u use um?

no my siblings are doctors they would probably kill me if i used them lol also i know ww say u should eat all your points, but i've just been speaking to my bro in law whos a dietician and he said as long as you dont make your self hungry and eat enough calories from veg zero pt stuff, it doesnt matter if you dont eat the points.

yea there not good for you in the long run if u use um all the time makes ur skin age and stuff i only use every now and then just for the feel good factor lol. were not all as lucky as u gettin 2 go on hols hee hee.
thats good to know i used to be tiny but since my daughter i just wanna eat lol someone told me that its ok not to eat all your points but to stick to a certain amount everyday like say 18 but to be on or around that mark everyday.
do u reckon if i cut the crusts off bread it would make it 1 point? cuz my partner wouldnt let me get the ww stuff oo the support lol.:sigh:

Back