here we go on my own!!!!

yeah i wreckon so because the 50/50 crutless bread is 0.5pts per slice and that and normal bread with crusts are made the same ( steambaked) so logic dictates that if you cut the crusts off it should be 0.5pts per slice from a normal sliced loaf.

thats good to know lol.
so today so far i have had.
3 crumpets 3
lowfat spread 1.5
0 point soup
piece of bread 1
butter 1
butter flapjack 3
and dunno bout tea yet.
well for tea i had jacket pot large 5
tuna mayo 3

Last edited:
ooo where do u buy your flapjacks from? we have some at work but i just know they're like a gazillion points lol

well yesterday had an ok ish day wasnt very hungry and couldnt be bothered to cook.
3 crumpets 3
low fat spread 1.5
ww beef black bean sauce 4
crisps 2
colslaw 1
2 cereal bars 2.5
hmmm not very good.

this mornin so far ive had
2 crustless pieces of toast 1
i(ts amazin how reducing little things can make such a difference point wise like cutting crusts off using cheese triangles instead off butter)
low fat spread 1
and omg totally goin off the wagon this afternoon KFC its been so long but i wont go mad as i know its sooooo high in points.

Have a lovely KFC later! I always have the chicken mini fillet burger as it is pretty low in points .
Just checked:
Mini Fillet Burger 4.5points!!!
Fillet Burger 7points
Zinger Burger 7.5points
Regular Fries 4.5points
Original recipe Chicken piece (average) 6points
Original recipe Chicken Breast 4.5points... that's a better option than normal chicken.

I really fancy chicken now! lol
xxx

thanks cookies and cream well i had it and stuck to my points was totally stuffed. was worth it though although i shouldnt eat so much crap lol.
well so far this mornin ive had
2 pieces of toast(with crusts lol) 3
low fat spread 1.5
cereal bar 1
light choices bar 1.5
options hot choc dunno that 1 lol
right lunch i had 0 point chilli
med jacket spud 2.5
colslaw 1
and 2 pieces of bread no crusts 1
tea i had med steak cassarole
steak 5
gravy 1
bit of mash im gunna say 5
that was quite a good day

Last edited:
well today im a bit peckish lol
6 rich tea biccys oops 3
cereal bar 1
light choices thingy 1.5
lunch left over casarole no meat just the veggies n gravy im gunna say 1
2 pieces of bread no crusts 1
light choices melba toast 1
low fat spread 1
cereal bar 1
ww yoghurt 1

Last edited:
Welldone on points! i havent been awake for long so havent even started my day! lol

lucky you i wish i could sleep i havent had a decent nights sleep for over 6 months lol.
do you reckon you have had a good weight loss cuz you dont really eat much? i was looking at your diary you eat hardly anythin lol
you must be so determind (sp)

i do have a good weight loss, but i do eat alot, i just eat a hell of alot of 0pt stuff and dont write it in the diary because its 0pts. I eat ALOT of vegetables :)

yea so u r nice n healthy n gitting all ur vitamins and minerals lol
i like veg im just to nakered to cook it lol i love soup n when i get 5 i often make a nice 0 point one. made a nice cassarole last night i like my veg stewed lol.
do you eat many off ww food?

yeah i do like today i bought some ww ciabatta breads which look nice, i buy the ww cream as its alot less calories and the ww bread is a must for me i love bread lol i also buy the asda reduced fat pesto as its alot less calories and is versatile, can be used for pasta chicken etc and at 6.5pts a jar its not bad compared to the regular pesto which is 14.5pts a jar!!

as for cooking vegetables, i bought like a mirco wave steamer and chuck what i want in there and pop in the microwave and its done in 5-8 minutes depending on what you're cooking.

see i dont understand how i am like this well having a baby 1 yea but i have never eaten cream cakes or binged on choc or crisps lol ive been taking these water pills i got from the doctors and have felt such a diff just gotta weigh myself to see if my weight has dropped from um. i tried to get ww bread my bf wasnt havin it lol so just cut the crusts off lol. i like melba toast that is low in points

Hey bikinibody.... see the pesto sauce you use, how much do you use in a portion of pasta, say in 4 points worth of pasta? Not tried it before so might give it a go but not sure how many points it would be, thanks xx

Well i usually use the whole jar for 3 people so i guess thats about 2.2pts per person, plus the 4 pts for pasta.

Back