Here we go....

kaaaaaay

I'm about to go and buy my first week. I'm a bit nervous lol. Any advice to get me through my first week? I'm scared I'm gunna be hungry all the time and give in lol.

Hi Kaay. Don't be nervous about starting, it's the best diet out there. Once you get past day 3-4 things get a lot easier. You wont feel hungry once you are in ketosis. I sometimes feel empty but not hungry (sounds stupid but you'll understand soon).

Just drink plenty, keep your goals in mind and log on here for support and advice whenever needed, there's always someone here to help you out.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your journey, watching the weight drop off is fantastic!

Best advice is relax about it. Dont fret about being hungry. the shakes give you all the nutrients you need. Def Def Def Def drink all the water you are supposed to. Have a bottle with you at all times and keep sipping. You ill be surprised how much water you actually will take in during the day.

Honestly the first week for me was ok. Day 3 and 4 were my worst days. Once day 5 arrived I had def turned a corner. Stick with it. Keep on this website as the advice and encouragement you get here is invaluable. Its a total lifeline. Lets you know that you are not in this boat rowing across the channel on your own. There are a lot of us in here and when we all row together we will get there.

Best of luck with it. Let us know how you are getting on. Biggest motivation is weight loss. I lost 10 lbs the first week but have just congratulated another member who lost 16 lbs in her first week.

Hi Kaay. Don't be nervous about starting, it's the best diet out there. Once you get past day 3-4 things get a lot easier. You wont feel hungry once you are in ketosis. I sometimes feel empty but not hungry (sounds stupid but you'll understand soon).

Just drink plenty, keep your goals in mind and log on here for support and advice whenever needed, there's always someone here to help you out.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your journey, watching the weight drop off is fantastic!

minib is totally right..everything she said :)

h x

Once you get past the first week you will be buzzing.....most of us have a house cleaning session.....really strange but most people I have spoken to have been the same.....my house sparkled like a new pin.
Also I would walk with my head up and the spring in my step got bigger every day.....instead of slouching and feeling awful.

Good luck you will do great, come on here for help and support.....I used to go in the arcade a lot lol

Thank you all for the lovely advice :)
I think I'm going to be ok on it lol. The man at the pharmacy was lovely and it really gave me a boost. I'm aiming to lose 2 stone, hopefully it wont take that long lol. I just had my last meal and now excited to see how much i lose in the first week lol.

ooooh Kay - huge favour to ask??? am starting tomorrow too - any chance I could bug you to death for next few days - just to get through the first few - support kind of???

of course you can nikki! :) i think that'll really help us! having someone at the same stage as you and having some support as well! :)
x

oh thank you so much- have you considered starting a diary? that way we can have a nose as to how the other is doing?or what do you think?

Go girls....you will do fab.....you can start up a diary on the lipotrim section.....I will be starting either this friday or monday depending when my money gets paid in......I lost 8 stone 3 yrs ago but fell pregnant and put a lot back on.

Keep us posted on how you are doing...any questions ask away and hopefully someone in the know will be along to help.
I also found the arcade useful to get through the day

Sonya!,
its so lovely to hear from you - thank you for your kind words. Look at your beautiful little girl!!!! shes gorgeous - so happy!!.

You probably dont remember me but I was on the ww forum a couple of years back when you were too..

Back