Here we go. :)

So I went to sleep for a nap straight after having a shake and felt very sick when I woke up. So far I already had my meal (soup and toast) and the shake of course but I felt I'd be sick if I had another one so had 2 slices of cheese on toast.

But I'm ok with it. I don't feel guilty and I see that as a good thing cause I have a lot of guilt tied up with food and it always makes stuff 10x worse. I've stopped at that and I'm going to have an early night cause I have a rehearsal early tomorrow morning.

Busy day tomorrow. I'll leave the house about 7.30am and get home about 8.30pm. Yuck. I hope it doesn't rain too much but on the plus side I have Zumba! :D

Fell off a bit today. Oops. :(

Had a sausage and some more cheese on toast (when I should've stuck with a shake). Not lots, not binge quality but more than I feel comfortable with having. Tomorrow I have the day off college so I am going to plan what I have tomorrow morning. I think I'll have my meal at teatime, unless my plans change.

Today has been long. Zumba fired me up a bit though. ;)

Day 6 (I think :confused:!) Done.

But for now :4633: hehe.

I love how nearly everyone here is doing Zumba - looks like we're all enjoying it just as much as each other! :cool:

I've had the chocolate crunch bar which I thought was pretty good, yep, but not tried any of the others yet. I think the plan is good but I must confess that the shakes are getting a bit boring now and the thought of food is pulling me in a little (ok, a lot!).

Think I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning. I would do it today but I've already just had some breakfast and a drink and it'll give me motivation to do well today - I'm hoping.

I'm really nervous about weighing myself - what if I haven't changed since what I was months ago last time I checked?! That would be awful.

I weighed myself and I'm at 159lb now. So lost a little but I'm disappointed.

Also :( stayed over at my boyfriends and had a busy Friday and completely and utterly gave up. 2 days of eating rubbish and more rubbish.

So tomorrow I'm going to have my 2 shakes in the morning and at lunch time. The focus is going to be to choose healthily. And my motivation to look better in an upcoming performance. :D That should do it. And if I fall down, pick myself up again, straight away!

Just having a shake now. I was unsure this morning about whether to see what the scales were showing. Do I really want to know lol? But I went ahead just to see how much damage I had done and to face up to it and...

It showed a 1lb loss from yesterday. :) Now I'm going to wait and see how this week goes but it really has added to my motivation for the time being.

Back