Total Solution Here we go!!!!

I am avoiding the scales!!!!
Not weighed for nearly 3 weeks but after my weekend off I am sticking my head in the sand and saying no to weigh in tomorrow!! What a chicken ivdhould bitbtte bullet and get it over with ..

Back in the zone!!!!!
Busy day not had time to be hungry still one more shake to get in tonight ooh something to look forward to while watching Barcelona whoop real Madrid yey love footy! :)
Has my wee nephew this morning fun! Been to dentist may need root treatment and crown cha ching! Dentist needs a holiday lmao!!!
Dyed my hair supposed to be midnight red looks black to me! Thinking I might go short and blonde when I'm done dieting whole new look!!!!
In all happy day apart fae dentist lol mmm me thinks banana and nutmeg before bed!!
Gonna weigh in tomorrow and what the heck I will post it!!
Karen out xxx ;)

Ok week 6 weighed in...
Started at 15.7 today 13.9
2lbs off the 2 stone mark if I hadn't had my fab weekend off I might have got lower 13 but hey there's always next week !!!
Back on ts and ready to get to the 12's woop woop!!

Wow that's awesome Hun!!!!! Well done! I can't wait to get into the 13s lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 7 .....
Omg only 5 weeks till race for life I'm really hoping to be under 12.7 by then so ts all the way no more blips!!!!
Please feel free to kick my ass when I start struggling cos the softly softly stuff don't work for me!!!!
Can I do at least 17lbs by then???????
I'm gonna give it a bloody good try!
Yey motivation is a wonderful thing let's hope it stays a while...
Happy dayz xxx

Had a total break been hiding fae the scales again dunno what damage I've done not a happy bunny at the minute!!!!!!!

Got about 3 weeks worth of shakes left so starting today I'm gonna try for 100% take it day by day and see how it goes.

Really wish I'd never had my first break cos I was in the zone and now I just can't get back into it.
Today is a new day let's hope I make it through with no slip ups!!
To think how easy I found it all those weeks ago I could kick myself now!!

Arrrrgghhhhhhhhhh!! Why am I so weak??

Woo hoo after feeling like a failure I've faced the scales to see the damage and ...
I've lost 4 lbs!!!!!!
Now 13 5 could still be 12 something by 11 June and my race for life!! Got some ace running shoes which link up to my iPod and tell me how far and fast I've run while listening to my tunes!!! Just need a running buddy and I'm off!! So excited now I can feel a whole new pastime coming on!!!
Yey doing the happy dance :)
xxxxxxxx

Oooh it's still there !!!!
Just had a read through my old diary and I know exactly where I screwed up last time!! That weekend away thinking oh one weekend won't hurt well it bloody did I never got back on track and it's taken nearly 3 months to get my head right to start over!!!
This diary now closed new start new diary new me!!
Xxxxxxxx

Back